Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Aftermarket OEM type fog lamps?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 08:10 AM

Aftermarket OEM type fog lamps?

Has anyone here used the aftermarket OEM fit fog lights from Ebay. I want to add fogs to my 07. Any feedback would be great Thanks, John

Here are the links. You can also find them by searching for "HHR fog lights"

-07_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33709QQihZ001QQitemZ 110216533112QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW[/url]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07...spagenameZWDVW

The links are long I hope they come out alright
John

Last edited by suburbanjunior; 01-26-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by suburbanjunior
Has anyone here used the aftermarket OEM fit fog lights from Ebay. I want to add fogs to my 07. Any feedback would be great Thanks, John
Post a link. Have not seen correct fitting aftermarket OEM lamps.Just some you have to do some chopping to fit.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:03 PM

Thumbs up

Hey John,

I bought the same fog lights from that seller and I am happy. Shipping time was about a week and a half, and they were packaged very well. As for the fog lights they snapped right in and they were aimed very close right out of the box. My wife and I both have 07 HHR's and hers has the factory fog lights but mine did not - after comparing them side by side they looked to be of high quality. In fact other than the GM and DEPO logo's it was hard to tell any difference.

I didn't do the complete factory install with the factory switch as of yet...I used a relay so they come on with the regular headlamps. I may add the factory switch when things warm up this spring, but for now I am glad I installed them. If you decide to add them to your HHR, do yourself a favor and purchase a set of 9145 Silverstar bulbs to go in them. I did as I installed them and they offer a nice, white light that seems to be a tad brighter than the standard bulbs.

Hope the info helps! Let us know how it goes after you install them if you decide to purchase them.

Mike