Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Billet grill

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Southerner
Thank you so much, Greybeard999! I have so much to learn!

I've been devouring all HHR info and somewhere I saw the lower grill which had thicker chrome bands (something like 3-4 thick chrome horizontal bars) across which matched the standard upper grill. It was someone on this forum (I'm 80% sure).

I might want to put screen behind it anyway(the gaps between the 'bars' looked big enough for a bug to get through) but might it be easier to put the screen on the newly purchased lower grill first and THEN mount it on the car than try to put the screen first then the grill or put the new grill and then try to insert the screen behind it?!

Does this make sense? I'd simply die to find that picture again. I envision that the HHR was dark in color and it was pic taken from passenger front side but the front stood in your face and the view was wonderful. The lower grill ROCKED the entire picture (in my eyes).

UPDATE: Now I want to go around asking all of you ... 'show me your lower front ..." :^) ROFLMAO!!
I also remember seeing that, but I dont remember where, sorry. I do believe it was a one-off done by the owner though, not available to buy.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:57 AM

Found it, godfather customs sema car. Its on ebay now actually.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:06 AM

What's on ebay.... the car, or the grill?
Old 07-09-2010, 06:45 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by Southerner
somewhere I saw the lower grill which had thicker chrome bands (something like 3-4 thick chrome horizontal bars) across which matched the standard upper grill. It was someone on this forum (I'm 80% sure).
Does this make sense? I'd simply die to find that picture again. I envision that the HHR was dark in color and it was pic taken from passenger front side but the front stood in your face and the view was wonderful. The lower grill ROCKED the entire picture (in my eyes).
You can breathe again, this is Mitz Kity.........