Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

CJ's 2tone Hhr Painting Seat Project- Front Seats Done Cept HHR Logo

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 12:53 AM
Deceased

i dedicated the HHR and my 90 honda SE to my son. the reason the Shaggy doll is there is his nickname in the rock band Scynt was Shaggy cause he looked like him.

Sean died 5-1-05 and the car and the bike have kept me sane. Sean was 6'2", 155 lbs and 16.5 to the day when he died in a fluke accident.

great kid and great artist and one of the best Halo 1 and Halo 2 players there ever was. found just about every glitch there ever was in the game.

i have tried to post this 3 times so i am going to post and edit till it all goes in.

Mods i still want to do by end of summer
1 paint back seat
2,3 and 4 high performance header, manifold and dual exhaust
5 turbocharger
6 triple lake side pipes
7 K&N high performance air intake
8 valve to switch to side pipes if possible
9 flame kit on side pipes and if not possible to rear exhaust for night shows
10 1 in stainless wheel well molding
11 stainless slotted visor for front window
12 new speakers and h/u and new sub all to match for a great sound system
13 pinstripe Dedication to my son on back right below window- "In Loving Memory of my Son, Sean like i did on my bike
Name:  SeBack.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  80.3 KB

Last edited by cj krause; 04-04-2006 at 01:28 AM.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:12 AM

You have run me out of adjectives CJ! I still remember when you first posted your LS in the "Other Group" and then something like a day later you had new rims and you just kept on rolling. I guess "LS" in CJ's case stands for "Lotza Stuff". This is a case where the ride is just as classy as the guy! I really respect the fact that you keep grounded and remember your loved ones in the most admirable way! If we had a "Car and Driver" of the year, you would get my vote! Well done once again my friend!
Old 04-04-2006, 01:57 PM

sorry to hear about sean
Old 04-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Deceased

its been a tough 3 to 4 years for our family and we all have it hard in some way or another and we just dont know who has what problems. after 9-11 things for us have been extremely tough.

So a little fun in our lives goes a long way and my son would have loved my bike and the HHR and he would have used Shaggy when he wasnt riding his bike.

thanks for the words Fenris and 06chevyhhr
Old 04-04-2006, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by fenris222
You have run me out of adjectives CJ! I still remember when you first posted your LS in the "Other Group" and then something like a day later you had new rims and you just kept on rolling. I guess "LS" in CJ's case stands for "Lotza Stuff". This is a case where the ride is just as classy as the guy! I really respect the fact that you keep grounded and remember your loved ones in the most admirable way! If we had a "Car and Driver" of the year, you would get my vote! Well done once again my friend!
I couldn't have put this better myself. You're a class act, CJ. I'll have to meet with you sometime when I move to the Dallas area later this Summer. Maybe you can give me some pointers.
Old 04-04-2006, 06:18 PM

CJ, I love your ride. I hope adding you to my prayer circle will help you in all of your endeavours including fixing up shaggy!
Old 04-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Deceased

thanks Pizzaman and txsman2930
and if you get anywhere in the metroplex,,, email me or pm me here when you are here and i will have lunch or dinner w you.

i love the Railhead BBQ in Ft Wroth and would meet there any day,,, i have fridays free now and can roam.

let me know
Old 04-04-2006, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by cj krause
its been a tough 3 to 4 years for our family and we all have it hard in some way or another and we just dont know who has what problems. after 9-11 things for us have been extremely tough.

So a little fun in our lives goes a long way and my son would have loved my bike and the HHR and he would have used Shaggy when he wasnt riding his bike.

thanks for the words Fenris and 06chevyhhr
Cj, I posted this before but it seems you did not get it. I have prayed for you and your family often. The grief I know is sometimes unbarrable. One of my request I make to the Lord is that you allways have good thoughts and memories of your son and your dad. Keep the faith and thanks for sharing your ride and life.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:26 PM

CJ I am glad the HHR and bike help you to get through the rough times. I lost my 13 yr old son about 3 years ago 5-9-93, my situation was a little different though. Luke was born with severe brain damage and was not expected to live past age 1. He was a fighter and gave our family 13 years of his special life. He had a lot of problems but we were able to take care of him at home and we knew he did not have a real long life expectancy. I think it may have been a little easier for us than it was for you becouse you had such a sudden loss. On the other hand you are never prepared to lose a child and I would wish that no parent ever had to go through that type of loss. I learned so much from my son about life and realized how easy it is to take things for granted and I know you feel this way too. I can tell you that as time goes on it does get a little easier, you will never forget the pain but remembering the joys and good times become more of what you will focus on. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, someone else stated that you are a class act and I certainly feel that is absolutely true. Hope all is well !!! Mark
Old 04-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Deceased

Thanks Holmes and Deadhead and by the way,,, i wasnt a hardcore fan of the Dead but i love listening to my David Grisman and the one and only Mr Garcia CDs i have.
those 2 sure can pick and sing

another of my favorite songs is Dear John by Styx..... amazing song in tribute to the bass player whose brother was the drummer in Styx.

sorry to hear about your Son,,, i have nothing but great memories of my son and we did a www.mem.com site for his memorial, tributes adn photos. also bought a star for him off of Scorpius which is what he was at the head to the left of the constellation. http://www.mem.com/display/Biography.asp?id=835890 is a website that will never go away and i am glad we did it.

i love to go to the memorial and just listen to the music and watch the movie... gets me but man it is awesome and has all his art, what he did and who he was and has tributes are great that people have left.

i wrote a Psalm to My Son for a Christian magazine and they published it. hard reading but i got alot of emails from parents about it and they really associated with it.

if anyone wants to see the memorial and read the Psalm,,, shoot me a message and i will send you the links

Last edited by cj krause; 04-05-2006 at 01:07 AM.

Quick Reply: CJ's 2tone Hhr Painting Seat Project- Front Seats Done Cept HHR Logo