Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Dash Cover

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 06:04 PM

surveys

Originally Posted by SindyDix
I dident have aproblem with the dash cover nor my dealer at all. I just thought I could find higher quality elsewhere if I elected to.
what your dealer is doing is called survey filtration. the surveys mean more to a dealer than you think. do you think if someone turns in a bad one ,they send it on the the manufactures? not on your life. the surveys are from the manufacture , not the dealer.. sale and service surveys are graded at different times. never on the same survey.
most dealer personnel are graded by this and there score is in part,part of there pay plan. sorry just had to jump in no this subject.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Banned

What if I lost my survey, is that bad? I like my dealership and would fill it out positive but I seem to have lost my survey. Did I screw them somehow?
Old 07-21-2006, 07:04 PM

no, only bad ones hurt. with some manufactures only 100 % or it's a big zero. if they do you a good job give then a great survey, if they do something wrong think before you nail then. if the dealer ratings go down the money for services suffer. like loaners, free stuff ( like dash covers) even better facilitys. dealers get a bonus for good ratings and the money is used to better customer service. . i hope so anyway......
Old 07-21-2006, 10:19 PM

My pay..... I get more money for every completely satisfied survey... I loose even more for every bad one, so in a way yes you might have hurt them some. You should always call the dealer before send in the bad survey, and talk to them about it. They will do everything they can to make you completely satisfied. Just remember, those surveys put food on some family's tables. believe me I know.