Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

HHR County Sheriff's car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 07:59 AM

HHR County Sheriff's car?

I saw Broward County Sheriff's Department HHR this morning- all painted up and everything. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me, so it shall remain unsubstantiated, I guess, but I did see it. I am sure it was an "Accident Investigations" or "Community Relations" etc. vehicle, but it certainly was eye catching!

Has anybody else seen a HHR used as an official law enforcement vehicle?
Old 08-14-2006, 08:04 AM
Deceased

no and you need to get a pic
lab corp here uses them for their company and i have seen several in the plano area
a flower shop bought one and is using it, i put a card on their window.
Old 08-14-2006, 08:38 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by Cearbhaill
I saw Broward County Sheriff's Department HHR this morning- all painted up and everything. Unfortunately I did not have a camera with me, so it shall remain unsubstantiated, I guess, but I did see it. I am sure it was an "Accident Investigations" or "Community Relations" etc. vehicle, but it certainly was eye catching!

Has anybody else seen a HHR used as an official law enforcement vehicle?
What part of Broward? I am doing a lot more driving out of Miami-Dade, and now I keep the digital camera in my HHR almost all the time.
Old 08-14-2006, 09:27 AM

wouldn't surprise me, at one time Broward had a Funny Car Dragster for a DARE car.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by jx3
What part of Broward? I am doing a lot more driving out of Miami-Dade, and now I keep the digital camera in my HHR almost all the time.
Southgate and University around 8AM.
I nearly ran off the road staring at it.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:28 AM

I'd like to see an HHR done up like an ol Black & White patrol car that'd be nifty. I've seen a few businesses around here using an HHR, the ugliest would have to be Get&GO's
Old 08-14-2006, 01:12 PM

Look forward to seeing photos of the HHR's you guys are talking about. If you get them, please be sure to add them to our thread on Custom Painted HHR's.

BTW...my daughter and her family are headed to Walt Disney World. Told her if she drove thru Broward County to keep her eyes peeled for it. She said they haven't seen an HHR on the road since they left Denver. Then while we were talking...one passed her on the road outside Nashville.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
BTW...my daughter and her family are headed to Walt Disney World. Told her if she drove thru Broward County to keep her eyes peeled for it.
She'd have to take a really long and unnecessary detour to go through here on her way to there.

Old 08-14-2006, 01:46 PM

I emailed them for a pic and told them we would send them a free Stubby Antenna.

We will put it up on our site's "Custom HHR's" page if/when it arrives.
Old 08-14-2006, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
BTW...my daughter and her family are headed to Walt Disney World. Told her if she drove thru Broward County to keep her eyes peeled for it. She said they haven't seen an HHR on the road since they left Denver. Then while we were talking...one passed her on the road outside Nashville.
Once she gets to Orlando she will see so many HHRs (every color too) she will lose count! It seems just about every other rental near Disney is an HHR.

Quick Reply: HHR County Sheriff's car?