Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

HHR got keyed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 07:22 AM

I`m probably off base , but, is IYM a 'TEACH our FUTURE LEADERS " type thing.
I don`t know anything about CANING, or CRAP kicking being an AMERICAN method of fighting crime, at least in the 21st century.
I stand by my first statement, get the veh. repaired, move on.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
I`m probably off base , but, is IYM a 'TEACH our FUTURE LEADERS " type thing.
I don`t know anything about CANING, or CRAP kicking being an AMERICAN method of fighting crime, at least in the 21st century.
I stand by my first statement, get the veh. repaired, move on.
It is a "teach our leaders" type thing, and I don't agree with caning either, but it seems to work to deter crime where it's used. I'm just saying we need to punish crime, not just let it go. I'm OK with whatever punishment our leaders come up with, but we shouldn't just ignore what's happening around us. Remember, I was raised in a "redneck" community who subscribed to the philosophy "If you're gonna do the crime, you gotta do the time". SOmetimes that comes out of me when I see an idiot do what was done to someone's property like it was here.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:42 AM

Well if you cane some one, wouldn`t they consider you a criminal ?
Where would this end ?
I see a lot of so called values being PREACHED around this forum, but the actions don`t match the words.
When I see someone calling for Street Corner Justice , I`m more afraid of them than someone keying my Cruck. I can survive a keying, not sure about a lynching.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:14 AM

Crime does need to be punished, this sort of thing is what is causing soo many effects on the economy. Crime is not being treated with the scorn it was when our Country was born. Our leaders have grown soft, sorta like the way it is today, "My kid is not gonna have it as bad as I did growing up". Bull crap, this is what you get with this mentality. Know one is going to do anything to them for this, because the Justice system is too full, too lient, and too afraid to do what really needs to be done. In the mean time, we all pay, pay by higher Insurance rates, higher prices for newer technology, and higher prices due to having to replace or repair what has been taken from us. It leads to what has been going on lately, the total disrespect for life itself. Hate that your car got keyed, that is just terrible, those that chose to do that are one step from the ultimate motel anyway, maybe not because of your incident in particular, but in a larger way that someone else will probably pay more than you did for this persons pettiness. Hopefully soon to stop the heartache and saddness that someone else will have to incur.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:25 AM

If this was the FIRST keying incident ever reported, I`d sorta buy your argument. But keying is nothing new.
Curiously enough the Guy in your sig. probably raised insurance rates all the time with wrecking other drivers on a regular basis.
Bet no one thought of caning Him. Just good old fun. Rubbing is racing.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:03 AM

Ouch that really sux. I hope things work out for you upon the repair