Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Nifty Catch-All Floor Mats Installed

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 11:27 PM

Nifty Catch-All Floor Mats Installed

Just installed these Nifty Catch-All Premium mats, front and rear. They fit like four little HHR gloves, and come in tan or grey. There's a piece available for the cargo area as well, but I have no need for it, so I saved a bit of loot. For those of you who deal with sand, mud, muck, kids, grubby-co-workers-who-ride-with-you, these are fantastic!

Old 05-06-2006, 11:31 PM

I'm not a big fan of carpet floor mats, but they do look good in there.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by BlackHHR
I'm not a big fan of carpet floor mats, but they do look good in there.
Same here...but they sure look nice and fill up the space better than anything I have seen to date.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:21 AM

These are not your standard carpeted floor mats. They have a ridge around them that holds water, snow or mud. You can litterally poor a cup of water on them and it wont leak out. I have them in mine and i love them.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:19 AM

I have bought Catch-All floor mats for all my vehicles for the past dozen years or so. I've found them to be much better than OEM mats. The raised edge contains salt, etc. and the larger size actually protects most of the floor carpeting. Even though they are carpeted, they are pretty easy to clean. The only downside I see is that it takes overnight to dry after washing them with a hose and scrub brush. The ones in my Suburban have held up well for the past 4 years, even under heavy use.

I just got my HHR set from Summit Racing (including the cargo area mat) which was back ordered for a month or so. The color complements the Cashmere interior well. They are darker than the factory carpeting, which helps to hide dirt.

Steve