Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Southern Comfort Customs

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 10:16 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Southern Comfort Customs

Well, I finally got a price list from them... it seems that the person who actually is in charge of the parts, etc, contacted me and asked what he could do for me... I said that a price list would be good, and he emailed one.

That spoiler I got free from them listed at $150.00

Interesting.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:30 PM

You say ,You got from them. Is it on your ride, post pix.
They gave many different prices.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:05 PM

Do they have the running boards priced out? If yes, how much?

Thanks, Mike

BTW, thanks for the update!!
Old 02-17-2007, 12:11 AM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Originally Posted by Black Beauty
You say ,You got from them. Is it on your ride, post pix.
They gave many different prices.

No, we haven't found the 3M Tape at any of the car stores here in Modesto. The spoiler is in the back of the HHR. It does look nice though. I'll take a pic of it mocked up in the morning and post it here.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
Do they have the running boards priced out? If yes, how much?

Thanks, Mike

BTW, thanks for the update!!

The price I have for the running boards is: $375.00 for each running board. and $65.00 for the brackets.
Old 02-17-2007, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by modestohhrclub
The price I have for the running boards is: $375.00 for each running board. and $65.00 for the brackets.
YIKES!!!

I like them but not $880 worth!

They just don't seem to want to sell much. A set of OEM boards goes for about $450. I guess when you think about what goes into having them made, but still!

Maybe I can get just one!
Old 02-17-2007, 12:45 AM

The Chevrolet Dealership in South Chicago called Skyway Chevrolet has the Retail parts book out for the Customers to look at in the Waiting room in the Service area, It will show you what all of the goodies will cost you with out asking anyone anything. This is a very good book to look at. They told me that all Chevrolet Dealerships should show you this book if you would like to see what all the goodies will cost you. The book covers every Model in the Chevy division.

Karl the main thing is that you got what you wanted, I love the color you got.

Z
Old 02-17-2007, 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
The Chevrolet Dealership in South Chicago called Skyway Chevrolet has the Retail parts book out for the Customers to look at in the Waiting room in the Service area, It will show you what all of the goodies will cost you with out asking anyone anything. This is a very good book to look at. They told me that all Chevrolet Dealerships should show you this book if you would like to see what all the goodies will cost you. The book covers every Model in the Chevy division.

Karl the main thing is that you got what you wanted, I love the color you got.

Z
I like it more since it cost us nothing.... and they used the GM paint code for Majestic Amethyst Metallic, and was spot-on!
Old 02-17-2007, 01:45 AM

I am very happy for you & yours, I got nothing free just a great price. I really do love the color, I didn't see that color when I purchased mine.

Z
Old 02-17-2007, 11:47 AM

Here are a couple of pics that I took this morning.

Hope you like.

Quick Reply: Southern Comfort Customs