Audio and Video All audio, video, alarms, and all other electronics

Gm LAN interface?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 10:09 PM

Gm LAN interface?

can anyone tell me if the gm lan interface is out for the 06?
i had an alarm installed this weekend and the shop didnt finish because they were having problems hooking it up... i want the 2-way paging system for my car and they said (after they had the car apart) they are not sure how to get it to work... right now i have no car, still at shop.. blinker click and door chime dont work and there still not sure if they can fix it... can someone give me some insight on this matter?

Thank all,
bgnozdude

is this what i need?

HERE

Last edited by bgnoz; 08-06-2006 at 10:39 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:47 PM

Good luck Aftermarket adapters have not been a popular item for the HHR. It almost not worth the hassle since the aftermarket for the HHR is working in two speeds...slow & stop. As far as I know there isn't a lan adapter for the HHR.

The only adapters available, that I know of that work, is the infamous ebay stereo wiring connector (I've used) and the PAC universal steering wheel control adapter (I've used). If you're installers figure it out, let us in on how they did it.

Ng
Old 08-07-2006, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by bgnoz
can anyone tell me if the gm lan interface is out for the 06?
i had an alarm installed this weekend and the shop didnt finish because they were having problems hooking it up... i want the 2-way paging system for my car and they said (after they had the car apart) they are not sure how to get it to work... right now i have no car, still at shop.. blinker click and door chime dont work and there still not sure if they can fix it... can someone give me some insight on this matter?

Thank all,
bgnozdude

is this what i need?

HERE
Just to save you some grief, we will be carrying the Scoche GM LAN Adapter as soon as it is released. (It is not yet available for the HHR.) Currently none of the adapters on the market work with the HHR's low-speed GM LAN system.

From my Scosche rep:

"Mike, it is a priority and we are working on it, but it may be SEMA ish before we finish our through testing and R&D. I’ll keep you updated. Sorry for the delays."

SEMA is at the end of October...it's still going to be a while.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:26 PM

well there you have it... Mike you da man! well i called today and they still are working on the hhr... I will see how they make me happy on this one.
thanks Mike and ng...wish me luck!

bgnozdude