Audio and Video All audio, video, alarms, and all other electronics

XM radio

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 09:18 PM

XM radio

I learned on here that I coul get an anual XM sub for a very low price. When I called xm they tried to deny it but when I spoke with the supervisor they went ahead and gave it to me one time only. I have 2 radios. That was a year ago. Does anyone know if they still do this. They sent me a letter in the mail offering the service quarterly for some very high number. Actually the service has really suffered under the merger. Lots of commercials poor music choices. At least they quit calling me pushing that Howard Stern garbage.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by grocerygetter
I learned on here that I coul get an anual XM sub for a very low price. When I called xm they tried to deny it but when I spoke with the supervisor they went ahead and gave it to me one time only. I have 2 radios. That was a year ago. Does anyone know if they still do this. They sent me a letter in the mail offering the service quarterly for some very high number. Actually the service has really suffered under the merger. Lots of commercials poor music choices. At least they quit calling me pushing that Howard Stern garbage.
Got an email from XM then a follow-up from Chevy dealer advising my XM had been enabled for 2 weeks and I could subscribe for $4.99 per month for the next six months then the regular rate of $14.99 thereafter.

So I had the HHR out today and sure enough there was the free trial XM radio.

Spent 5 minutes scanning the channels then turned it off. Too much razzmatazz, too many promos and far too much junky music. I'd actually pay not to have it if that was an option.