Brakes | Suspension | Shocks | Struts Brakes,Springs, Shocks,Front End Components & Steering

Eibach vs. Goldline Need Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 07:43 AM
00prowler

Eibach vs. Goldline Need Pics!!!

I ordered both sets but would like to see some pics to compare how each type looks installed...Comparison of ride will be a help also....Please chime in, I am having them done next week...Thanks...Al

Old 06-26-2009, 08:13 AM

I don't have pics for you but, the gildlines will lower your hhr more. The eibachs will probably give you a better ride and feel for the road. I personally have cobalt ss springs. Not a big of a drop but they still have a good ride quality. So you ordered both sets of springs?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:41 PM
00prowler

Originally Posted by HHRthunder13
I don't have pics for you but, the gildlines will lower your hhr more. The eibachs will probably give you a better ride and feel for the road. I personally have cobalt ss springs. Not a big of a drop but they still have a good ride quality. So you ordered both sets of springs?
Yep, May install one set per side and see what looks best and take pics to post here for other people thinking of this mod...If the Goldlines are to stiff I will go with the Eibachs...Al

Old 06-26-2009, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by 00prowler
Yep, May install one set per side
Never thought of that ! Best of both worlds ! The Look on one side and Comfort on the other !
Old 06-26-2009, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by 00prowler
Yep, May install one set per side and see what looks best and take pics to post here for other people thinking of this mod...If the Goldlines are to stiff I will go with the Eibachs...Al
This is a good idea. Now which ever set of springs you dont like you can sell on here and get your money back!!!

Let me know how you like the goldlines.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:24 PM

Goldlines I think have a great ride. Not too rough a lot better than stock and looks awesome. when I installed mine I was worried about it being to rough, and if it was I would have taken them off. But no problems at all. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:47 PM
00prowler

Originally Posted by ballplr
Goldlines I think have a great ride. Not too rough a lot better than stock and looks awesome. when I installed mine I was worried about it being to rough, and if it was I would have taken them off. But no problems at all. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Thats good to hear...Yours sits really nice...Thanks...Al

Old 06-26-2009, 05:48 PM
00prowler

Originally Posted by ballplr
How does the dual exhaust work out and do you have pics? Thanks...Al

Old 06-26-2009, 06:05 PM

Send me your extra money next time please lol.
Old 06-28-2009, 06:29 PM

I have the Goldlines

I have the Goldlines and love them. It rides smoother than stock does not blow around in the cross winds as much and looks really cool. (IMHO)
Name:  PC040116.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  42.1 KB
I am actually considering buying a newer HHR before they are discontinued but the Goldline springs I will keep and use on my new one.

Quick Reply: Eibach vs. Goldline Need Pics!!!