Brakes | Suspension | Shocks | Struts Brakes,Springs, Shocks,Front End Components & Steering

Ground Force Rear Leveling Springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 10:38 AM

Not too stiff!

Originally Posted by Marcruger
Those Ground Force leveling springs may be what I am looking for. I don't like the butt-high stance of my '09. A question for all of you if I may......are any of the lowering springs the same spring RATE as the factory springs? If the spring is the same rate, but an inch shorter length, would it still ride the same? Have any of you with Ground Force springs noticed the ride after installation? Better or worse than stock? Many thanks for any advice in advance. God Bless, Marc
My ground force springs seemed to be about the same rate as stock. Not stiffer or rougher. It's a nice ride! Handles & looks great!
Old 08-17-2009, 02:41 PM

Question

Many thanks for the firsthand experience. Has anyone compared the ride and lowering distance of these rear springs as compared to Cobalt SS rear springs? Just curious. There are a lot of experimenters out there, and I love to learn from others. No sense reinventing the wheel (or spring in this case). :-)

God Bless, Marc
Old 03-04-2014, 01:03 PM

Leveling kit

Thanks for the info...just what I was looking for