General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Aftermarket HHR Components.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 06:03 AM
JBP

Aftermarket HHR Components.

Greetings,

We're a Toronto, Canada based company interested in supporting the HHR market with hardcore HHR components and engine kits.

At this time, We are leading FWD/RWD manufacturer of custom parts dealt through our network of dealers throughout North America.

We see the specific HHR models as excellent platforms and would love to support your vehicles with such products as, Camshafts, Entire Valve-Train components Cylinder Head kits, Fully-Built Engines, Drive-train components, bolt-ons (cold air intakes), suspension upgrades, headers (polyurethane mounts, coil over kits, etc.)

Pending approval by the moderators of this site, we will post more information about our company. We hope there will be enough support!

Let us know your interest!
Old 09-25-2007, 07:41 AM
JBP

Are there any HHRs interested in being testers for us?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:44 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by JBP
Would be interested, but I think I may be a little to far south.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:56 AM

Sure I'll be a tester, as long as it doesn't void my warranty, and/or you will cover any repair cost.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by JBP
Send me parts and I'll test them for ya....
Old 09-25-2007, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by JBP
I'm building a full custom HHR, it's going slowly though because of other committments (house), but plan on getting it out on the show circuit when complete. Maybe we could collaborate & both get some exposure, let me know what you have in mind for the HHR.
jeffs396
Old 09-25-2007, 08:06 AM

Sure enough, I am a good ole California boy and would love to test and show off your merchandise.
Old 09-25-2007, 10:57 AM
JBP

Thats a great response guys. Right now, what we need are vehicles for actually product manufacturing. The first few products that we would like to construct are a cold air intake for the 2.4L (LE5) and a light weight crankshaft pulley (for the LE5). To do the cold air intake we need a local HHR to come by for fitment testing. To do the crankshaft pulley, we just need someone to donate a stock crankshaft pulley for mock-up. The incentive for both offers is a free crankshaft pulley or cold-air intake for HHRs that step up to the plate and help us out.

Right now we've got tons of LE5 internals, such as cams, lifters and rocker arms. we want to make more bolt on components. So c'mon guys, help us out!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by JBP
Thats a great response guys. Right now, what we need are vehicles for actually product manufacturing. The first few products that we would like to construct are a cold air intake for the 2.4L (LE5) and a light weight crankshaft pulley (for the LE5). To do the cold air intake we need a local HHR to come by for fitment testing. To do the crankshaft pulley, we just need someone to donate a stock crankshaft pulley for mock-up. The incentive for both offers is a free crankshaft pulley or cold-air intake for HHRs that step up to the plate and help us out.

Right now we've got tons of LE5 internals, such as cams, lifters and rocker arms. we want to make more bolt on components. So c'mon guys, help us out!
how about the 2.2?
Old 09-25-2007, 11:24 AM

I'm in Oakville... depending on what you you were looking at I might be a willing donor car :)

Either way, I'm all for looking for a local quality supplier of aftermarket for the HHR.

PM me.

J

Quick Reply: Aftermarket HHR Components.