General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Aftermarket HHR Components.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBP
Are there any HHRs interested in being testers for us?
I most definitely am willing to test for you. Send me some products!!
Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 PM
JBP

Originally Posted by shaginwgn
Sweet can't wait for pics
Pics are a coming. We'll have a mock-up prototype made and will call on Crash again to pay us a visit for fitment. After that, we commence production and come up with a final test to ensure proper fitment.

Had a good afternoon at JBP, good couple of guys and they do some real quality custom work! To hear some of the things these guys came up with was really exciting.
Everything went great and Crash is a helluva guy...

I never worry about warranty either... though I've got one little thing to check on before I ditch it entirely
Get on that! :)
Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 PM
JBP

Originally Posted by jescobe82
I most definitely am willing to test for you. Send me some products!!
We need to make them first! We need local cars for fitment and testing.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JoeR
Mev (JBP),

I certainly hope you do better here and respond to problems with your poorly designed, over priced and over-hyped components, such as cams that cause problems, valve springs that break, header that does not fit, etc., better than on the (our "sister" site) on http://www.cobaltSS.net, where people had numerous problems with your products, service and you have, after no response and support, have pretty much disappeared.

Where are creditable dyno test results on the LE5 cams? Or, for that matter, any positive feedback?

Folks, better to bring this out into the open before this dubious company becomes a supporting vendor and repeats what has happened on the Cobalt forum. Beware!!
So, what is this like, two guys in a garage with a TIG, bench grinder, and a mandrel bender or something?

JBP, we've heard about the problems people have had on CobaltSS.com. Are you going to step up and answer your critics before we part with our cash and our cars or what?
Old 09-27-2007, 11:20 PM
JBP

Originally Posted by hhrcrafty
So, what is this like, two guys in a garage with a TIG, bench grinder, and a mandrel bender or something?
Nope, check out our shop and our past and current creations: www.jbodyperformance.com We've got knowledge and experience in all aspects of performance, design and engineering.

JBP, we've heard about the problems people have had on CobaltSS.com. Are you going to step up and answer your critics before we part with our cash and our cars or what?
Rest assured, that any issues that have arose have been dealt with and put to bed. Pretty much every issue was due to improper installation or lack of experience to perform that installation. We have a strong following of Cobalt SS members and a horde of projects, engines, developments on the go. Remember, people tend to post the negative experiences more than the positive.

I prefer to have you wait and see what we have in store for the HHR. Then make an informed decision based on whether or not you want to buy our products we release.

We're staying on track for aftermarket parts for the HHR and want to focus on that. We devote so much time and energy to our developments and will continue to provide excellent, exciting products for the delta platform.

Again, just wait and see.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:59 AM

They may not have a 30,000 sqft facitilty, but they make excellent use of the space they do have, and they didn't scrimp on equipment.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:36 PM

This would be great, i want a cowl hood
Old 10-09-2007, 08:54 PM

JBP gave me a teaser today and said I could share

Without talking out of school... the intake side is where the front plane is. I'll leave it to him to share any more details...
Old 10-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JBP
Again, just wait and see.
Class act, I like that. Good luck with the testing!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:05 PM

I'm hoping they will come out with one that works in conjunction with a cowl hood....no tubes, just seal it to the hood and use a K&N filter in it.

Jim

Quick Reply: Aftermarket HHR Components.