General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

am i retarded?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by ProjectX
to be honest, there's not really a whole lot that I want to do to the HHR, I like 'cruising' the hhr, i'm not looking for a speedster, as a matter a fact, I just want to add some hot rod style rims, 17s maybe, the running boards, little bit lower, the billet grills and a few other misc items, only other thing would be a nice system.
Im Just Saying If You Go Nuts With All That Tacky Bolt On/Stick On Stuff It Shows... There Are A Million Mods For My Cobalt, And My Old Schools, Just Wish There Were A Little More Interest In The Industry For The HHR.

Side Note: Got My Air Suspension Stuff In The Mail Today... It Wont Be Long Now.....
Old 04-03-2008, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lone Ranger
Wow, I would have thought an Xterra would do better than 12mpg. Are they all so bad in the mpg's or does yours have a towing pkg or something?

Congrats on the HHR, they're great little vehicles. Very fun and efficient.

They do normally get a little better on the gas mileage, 16 in the city and i think like 22 or 24 on the highway.

however, my xterra has been highly modded, with over 350lbs of armor, 220 watts of lights on the roof, a ton of extra gear, it's my offroad toy.

technically, the xterra started out the wifes, the hhr is actually mine, however she drives the hhr to and from work since she works the furthest out and i drive the xterra around.
Old 04-05-2008, 07:59 PM

I wouldn't say retarded

JUST IN LOVE!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by ProjectX
I've had my HHR for 1 week exactly, I love every second that I spend driving it, I spend endless hours looking at HHR pictures, information and possible future mods. My wife drives it to and from work because she has the job that is furthest away, we have a gas guzzling 07 Nissan Xterra that is our offroad toy but still a driver that gets around 12mpg. I love our Xterra but yet I really do love my new HHR, my previous car which was a 03 lancer Oz Rally Ed was fun but I didn't feel as happy with it as my new HHR, am I retarded? because I can't stop thinking about my new HHR .... help.

I believe we call it perma-smile we always have it when we drive the HHR/SS....Wolfie