General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Anyone using Seatcovers ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by jawzz1
I got a set from here.

http://stores.ebay.com/autodashcoverseatcoverdepot

They fit very well and are velcroed on the side to allow for the arm rest. The price is affordable also. Do a search for HHR on his store page.
Do you still have to take the arm rests off to get the seat covers on or will the covers slide on over them?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:54 PM

Seat Covers

I bought a set of cotton canvas seat covers for my S-10 over 10 years ago, and they still look great. I just purchased another set for my HHR from my local NAPA Store. When I get them I will give you the info on the Mfg. They cost me $120. for the front (same price for the back seats too)
Old 11-23-2009, 12:22 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by emstess
I bought a set of cotton canvas seat covers for my S-10 over 10 years ago, and they still look great. I just purchased another set for my HHR from my local NAPA Store. When I get them I will give you the info on the Mfg. They cost me $120. for the front (same price for the back seats too)

emstess
-

Welcome !!!!

Some pics would be cool, if you could.

What year S-10 ya got ??
Old 11-23-2009, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Jim's 2009
How do you like them and how is the fit? Hate to order off e-bay and have trouble sending them back. Not as easy as taking back to Wal Mart.

The fit is great. I haven't had any slipping troubles at all. They fit nice and tight. They have a "slit" on the armrest side that has velcro to go around the armrest. The only complaint I have is that when you move the armrest up and down, it sometimes "unzips" the velcro.
I'll try to post pics tomorrow of them.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Kaiya
Do you still have to take the arm rests off to get the seat covers on or will the covers slide on over them?
The "slit" in the sides let you put them on without taking off the armrests. Just zip the velcro around them.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:48 PM

Here are a couple pics of the covers. One is the cover itself. One shows the velcro unzipped, and one, the velcro zipped.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:37 PM

Thanks for the pics, Jawzz1! That helps a lot. I think I'm going to order a set of those
Old 11-24-2009, 08:20 PM

Seat Covers

jawzz1,
Do you remember what color you ordered; are yours charcoal and gray, or black and gray?
Thanks,
Mo
Old 11-26-2009, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by T 20
jawzz1,
Do you remember what color you ordered; are yours charcoal and gray, or black and gray?
Thanks,
Mo
My covers are charcoal/gray.
I also forgot to add that he said he could make them for the back seats also. You would need to contact and ask about them. I don't have a set for the back yet.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:24 AM

Cajun...can you post pics? I replaced my factory graphite seat covers...yea, the actual factory upholstery with factory ebony, as well as the carpet.
But the factory cloth is so....how would I say it..."coarse"?

it's not soft, and like Cajun, I drive ALOT! I drive over 30k/yr and the rake of the seats is one thing...but after an hour, I feel like I am sitting on a park bench with a burlap sac under my butt.

I would like to sit "in" the seat, not just "on" it. I dont like aftermarket slip on covers, but sheepskins are comfy...I would like to see the costco sheepskins ON the HHR seat.

were they made specific for the HHR with removable head rests and pivoting arm rests?
How much $$$ were they? were they front only, or front and rear?

Quick Reply: Anyone using Seatcovers ?