General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Anyone using Seatcovers ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jawzz1
The fit is great. I haven't had any slipping troubles at all. They fit nice and tight. They have a "slit" on the armrest side that has velcro to go around the armrest. The only complaint I have is that when you move the armrest up and down, it sometimes "unzips" the velcro.
I'll try to post pics tomorrow of them.
jawzz-

The pics look good.. How long have you had them ?? How they holding up ??

They look good to me..
Old 12-02-2009, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by SSguy

emstess
-

Welcome !!!!

Some pics would be cool, if you could.

What year S-10 ya got ??
I have a '96 S-10 with 78,000 mi. Metalic Purple. I just can't bring myself to sell it, since I now have the HHR. I am still waiting for the seat covers from NAPA. I forgot about Thanksgiving, extending the delivery time. They have a pattern for the HHR seats. I will take some pic's as soon as I get them.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member

emstess-

That's cool about the 96 S-10, I had a 98 S-10 since new, just let it go in end of Aug. '09, when I got my Panel..

Had a 1985 S-10 before that, I racked up 237,000 miles on that one...Still ran fine when I sold it..
Old 12-03-2009, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by SSguy
jawzz-

The pics look good.. How long have you had them ?? How they holding up ??

They look good to me..
Hey,
Yes they are the ones from ebay. Follow the link in the original thread. I have had them about a year now and they are holding up well. No problems with them at all. The price is very good and the quality is better than most covers in that range.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:45 PM

I was so excited because my seat covers came today! Then I opened them up and found out they sent the wrong ones I bought them from dashcoverseatcover on eBay. I emailed him and he replied back almost instantly. Sending the right ones out today and sent me a prepaid label to send the wrong ones back. Excellent service from his guy! Even though he did send the wrong ones to begin with, I'd still recommend him.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:50 PM

No but I wish I had
Old 12-03-2009, 05:35 PM

http://www.wetokole.com/custom-seat-covers.html

i go tmine from wetokole for front and rear sears, yes they were exspensive
but there custom fitted and colors match the car and with 1/2 padding I think they make the seat more comfortable.
i got black with dark grey centers.

downfall they 3 seperate pieces per seat, bottom back and head rest and the bottom piece is a ***** to get on around power seats... and i still dont think i got them on right to hard to get around able to see there.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Hey,
Yes they are the ones from ebay. Follow the link in the original thread. I have had them about a year now and they are holding up well. No problems with them at all. The price is very good and the quality is better than most covers in that range.
Thanks Everett
Old 12-04-2009, 06:09 PM

Just installed my new cotton-canvas seat covers. PIC's to follow soon. They fit great. the drivers seat is one peice with seperate armrest and headrest covers. The pass. seat is two peice (since it folds flat) with seperate armrest & headrest. They are "Seat Savers by Supreme" www.seatsavers.com 1-800-584-3858. They have a pattern made to fit the HHR. No HHR photos on their website. As I said before, I have had these covers on my '96 S-10 for over 10 yrs, and still look great.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:32 AM
Platinum Member

Here are a couple pics of the covers. One is the cover itself. One shows the velcro unzipped, and one, the velcro zipped.

jawzz1- are you running the tie down straps on the outside of the lower plastic seat surround ?? Looks like in your pic.

You can run them inside this plastic surround for a hidden & clean look. I got covers from same seller. But no velcro for armrests, nice small hole to squeeze over for armrest, & 3 pieces per seat. headrest, backrest & seat cushion. Also came matching armrest covers.
Fit is comparable to custom made, & price can't be beat.. !!!!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone using Seatcovers ?