General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Been a while

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 08:32 PM

Been a while

Hey everyone long time no talk. I havent been on in a while but seems I have missed out on alot! There alot of sweet looking rides on here! I have done a bunch of new stuff to mine and I will try and get pics up soon even though im bput to change it all up lol. I have lowered it more, put 19" giovanna wheels on, 7" flip out and 15" flip down from roof, 4 jbl p1022s on a custom enclosure, intake, custom paint under hood, tri color exterior, rear flip flop doors, billet grille, and painted interior pieces! Well I will try and get pics up soon! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!
Old 11-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Platinum Member

Good to hear from ya again.. Sounds like you've been busy..

Lots of newbies here, but that's nothing new..
Old 11-23-2011, 09:12 PM

Man, I gots to see your ride now. sounds impressive, can't wait for pics
Old 11-23-2011, 11:12 PM

Thanks guys I figured everyone forgot bout me lol, and lunch box im pretty sure urs is killing mine! But I have won a ton of shows this year but im bout to tear down and change a bunch of stuff up for next show season! Wish I could bag mine but between trying to keep the hhr changing and doing asphault short track racing I cant quite pull the bags out the back pocket