General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Building my version of a SS Panel

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM

This thread was entertaining to read through. Are there any more picture or performance updates of this "vehicle"?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:58 PM

Wow....

thats all I can say....

Just the GMP intake system... thats it.... still running strong...
Old 05-19-2009, 02:53 PM

sorry... woke up and no coffee, didn't look at the date of the thread or where it was at, just hit new posts and looked, felt froggy. all that said I like the ss but alot of you guys are primadonnas and should just chill out, who really cares? I dunno maybe you guys really do... again sorry
Old 05-19-2009, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by saltyfishguy
sorry... woke up and no coffee, didn't look at the date of the thread or where it was at, just hit new posts and looked, felt froggy. all that said I like the ss but alot of you guys are primadonnas and should just chill out, who really cares? I dunno maybe you guys really do... again sorry
translation, please?
Old 05-19-2009, 04:54 PM

I agree w/Tim, The Mods need to move this thread out of the SS section, before more misunderstanding occurs.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by jerSSey HHR
translation, please?
what do you need translated?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by saltyfishguy
I did the same with the date. My mistake, it was at the top of the board for some reason and i bit... And yes I am a primadonna.

I have to ask though, is there a difference between a LS and a LT? Hmmmmm...... or do they just sell the different packages on shear luck that someone will be interested. If I had a Camaro SS it would be the same thing. Like someone mentioned... A Shelby is a mustang, but a mustang is not a Shelby.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:40 PM

point taken and understood...apologies handed out
Old 05-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Founding Member

Cooler heads prevail. Nice.

People need to understand that this site was started, exists and grew because of HHR owners who loved this vehicle. Whether it was the body styling, cost, fuel economy, power, storage or fetish....it grew to what it is. Every member has a different reason for loving the vehicle.

Don't flame someone for what they like or how they mod their vehicle. It's their way of loving their HHR.

Everyone needs to take a step back from this thread, take a deep breath, exhale and get on with posting positive ideas and thoughts on their HHR.

Nuff said.....
Old 05-20-2009, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
Cooler heads prevail. Nice.

People need to understand that this site was started, exists and grew because of HHR owners who loved this vehicle. Whether it was the body styling, cost, fuel economy, power, storage or fetish....it grew to what it is. Every member has a different reason for loving the vehicle.

Don't flame someone for what they like or how they mod their vehicle. It's their way of loving their HHR.

Everyone needs to take a step back from this thread, take a deep breath, exhale and get on with posting positive ideas and thoughts on their HHR.

Nuff said.....
I read through the whole thread and didn't see where it got all that heated. I've seen a lot worse on other website forums. HHR owners are passionate about their vehicles - that's all I saw in this thread.

As an SS owner, I was not insulted in the least about the subject vehicle being built. I just want to see more pics and info on how it turned out. To each his own!

Quick Reply: Building my version of a SS Panel