General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Cargo organizer $15 01/21/13!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 11:42 AM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by muddirt69
Just went to order one and the price is now 104.65, to late again!
It's called Corporate GREED. Had a bunch sitting that they couldn't sell, someone said get RID of these, then when they start selling someone yells Who the F*ck lowered this items Price my god they are selling like hotcakes, RAISE it back UP !

I was gonna buy a generic one a year ago on ebay for $16.00 Shipped, and just heat press on my own "HHR" on it.

I shoulda said Pound Sand when I got the higher shipping quoat and just got a generic organizer and used my heat press to put HHR on it.

But I guess it's another GM Dealer Installed accessory added to my list.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:58 AM

I spoke too soon...

Just got an email saying that my order was declined because they were sold out of it and it was discontinued from GM. No big deal really...didn't really need it but for the price it was cool.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by American & Proud
It's called Corporate GREED. Had a bunch sitting that they couldn't sell, someone said get RID of these, then when they start selling someone yells Who the F*ck lowered this items Price my god they are selling like hotcakes, RAISE it back UP !
Not so. The email I got said it was a one-day special.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:37 PM

Even for a one day sale I think someone screwed up. $15.00 for an item that usually sells for over $100...

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one that gets the "sorry we're out of stock" email.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM

I agreed to the additional shipping last night, order accepted this morning for $30.98 shipped....still not a bad deal IMO. Thanks again for the heads up Czechman
Old 01-22-2013, 02:09 PM
Platinum Member

Yep. I got one of those "sorry,out of stock,order declined" emails.

I wonder how many folks will actually get one at that price. Almost has the feel of an attempted "bait and switch".
Old 01-22-2013, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by American & Proud

I was gonna buy a generic one a year ago on ebay for $16.00 Shipped, and just heat press on my own "HHR" on it.

I shoulda said Pound Sand when I got the higher shipping quoat and just got a generic organizer and used my heat press to put HHR on it.

But I guess it's another GM Dealer Installed accessory added to my list.
It's called ECONOMICS 101
Old 01-22-2013, 03:12 PM

chevypartspeople.com still sells them for $104 with $19 shipping. These are not cheap, flimsy crap. They're heavy, stiff, waterproof, with velcro adjustable partitions and the logo is embroidered. First class all the way.

I paid full boat in '09 and have no regrets. One thing I really like about it is the size of the logo. When I pop the hatch in a parking lot all the unwashed masses know at a glance.

Still think it's the dumbest name ever for a car.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:35 PM

I also got the email saying that my order was declined because they were sold out of it and it was discontinued from GM
Old 01-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by Czechman
Not so. The email I got said it was a one-day special.
OK no biggie, you failed to mention the 1 day sale in your first post.

Originally Posted by Miltown SS
It's called ECONOMICS 101
I remember Econ 101 and the other Econ classes I took in school.

It was more of a Humorous reply.

Everyday I see some story on my home page and while checking the stock market and it's always Corporate Greed at fault for everything Everyday.

Still haven't recieved a cancellation email so maybe I got in soon enough, but with $10.00 added on by them from their original $5.99 shipping quoat.

Haven't got a tracking email yet either tho, so I guess I could get either one still.

Quick Reply: Cargo organizer $15 01/21/13!