General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Corsa Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 12:15 PM

Question Corsa Exhaust

Has anyone been able to see if the Corsa exhaust for the Cobalt will fit an HHR. Many other parts fit, I wrote to Corsa and have not yet gotten a reply. I would be willing to do some retro-fitting if needed as I have a Corsa on my 03 Corvette and I love it as they are aggressive during hard driving but are actually quieter at cruise than a stock unit.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:24 PM

I'm about 95% sure that it will fit. The only thing that might cause problems is the exhaust tip. The rear bumper might stick out more on one or the other, but I'm not sure. I assume that there would only be a couple inches difference, if any. About any shop should be able to modify it for you if that is the case.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:25 PM

I know one of the owners and had been trying to get them to make an exhaust for the HHR but they said that there was not enough interest. This was 2 years ago, I haven't tried lately. I could call him again on Monday to see if he might change his mind. I have had a Corsa exhaust on the last few vehicels before the HHR, they are excellent systems.