General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Crunch got me

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 01:10 PM

Sorry to hear about the boo boo to your HHR. Thank stinks...and people just don't care anymore what they do behind the wheel of their vehicles. Hopefully this will all be resolved as quickly as possible and your HHR will be good as new.

I don't know about digital pics being admissible in court...but my Honda I had before the HHR was totaled in an accident a few months after I got the HHR. I would think some pictures would be better than none at all. The person whose insurance was responsible for the damage was happy to have the photos I took right after the accident. It was a 5 car accident and my Honda was the meat in the sandwich (car #3 of 5).

When I talked to the adjuster, I told him that we could fix it enough to make it driveable until they came out to look at it, so he said please send them to me and then go ahead and do what you need to do. That would give them what they needed as they began disseminating what happened and getting statements and allow us to make it a little more driveable.

Here's the photos I provided American Family. He said he wished everyone who was hit by their clients could provide them such great pics...even though I didn't have the date/time set right.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...nda%20Prelude/
Old 04-18-2008, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by jx3
So #3's insurance is responsible for #1, correct? And then it's up to #3 to go after #2.
Is this like the who's on first game?

Seiously though, sucks man. Hope you get it fixed and that the right person pays for the damages.
Old 04-18-2008, 04:24 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by JJ_HHR
.... eating a Big Mac. -
Are your sure it wasn't a 'Whopper"?

Not to self: get disposable camera: keep in car, JIC: (Just in case)