General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Cup Holder "liners"

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by esmarkey
That's why I wanted you to see them, their not really anything great.
Thanks also!! very helpful--and, again, they really are "no big deal"!!
Old 11-28-2008, 07:44 PM

Would like to see cup warmers. Darn that cold coffee I remembered about 100 km up the road!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:51 PM

Red face Was driving today and noticed,

that I do have one liner. I have the one in the tray behind the shifter. Oh, can't forget the one just in front of the shifter also. So, no door pulls or cup holders but I have the ones in the little trays fore and aft of the shifter.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by pappa_smurf
that I do have one liner. I have the one in the tray behind the shifter. Oh, can't forget the one just in front of the shifter also. So, no door pulls or cup holders but I have the ones in the little trays fore and aft of the shifter.
seems like they ripped you off papasmurff
Old 11-29-2008, 12:12 AM

Well,

it's not like I drive around with anything in those mini-cup holders anyways. And, you have to look down into the door pulls to see that the liners aren't there. Although you feel the screw heads that hold on the door panel at the handle when you close the doors. Just think that since they jacked up the price @ $2,500 since my original order that they could install @ $5 worth of rubber padding.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:15 AM

it's not like I drive around with anything in those mini-cup holders anyways. And, you have to look down into the door pulls to see that the liners aren't there. Although you feel the screw heads that hold on the door panel at the handle when you close the doors. Just think that since they jacked up the price @ $2,500 since my original order that they could install @ $5 worth of rubber padding.

go have a word with them.. i bet they help ya out
either way .. you got a nice ride papa
Old 11-29-2008, 12:48 AM

Tell ya what, Ill trade my 08 LS complete with nice rubber inserts, for your SS that is missing them.
I forgot to put them back in once after cleaning the interior and didnt notice till a couple drives later, no big deal.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:33 AM

Cool What? Me worried?

I'm not really worried about them. I'm just mentioning this because I noticed this thread. It just seems silly that something so trivial could be overlooked or intentionally not installed. It just shows the lack of pride in craftsmanship.
Old 11-29-2008, 07:32 AM

I'm not really worried about them. I'm just mentioning this because I noticed this thread. It just seems silly that something so trivial could be overlooked or intentionally not installed. It just shows the lack of pride in craftsmanship.
yeah, oh wells.. you got yourself a nice car.. who needs cup liners
Old 11-29-2008, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Marzipan
Would like to see cup warmers. Darn that cold coffee I remembered about 100 km up the road!
Not to change the thread subject but to answer your comment, you need a 12v travel mug. Many stores carry them from $5 on sale to about 2/$20. They work great. Just do a search for 12v travel mug and you will find many sites and look in your local stores also

Quick Reply: Cup Holder "liners"