General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

die cast orange hhr on ebay.

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 06:34 PM

Smile die cast orange hhr on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orange-Chevy-HHR...ayphotohosting

i hope this link comes through alright... never put one in a post before. i found this and grabbed one up for me. can't wait to get it. i have seen the silver and blue key chains on ebay also. apparently this person works in an auto body/paint shop and she told me she painted it herself with the factory paint and the clear coats. she probably can get other colors done as well.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THIS DOES NOT COME THROUGH!
Old 06-16-2006, 06:43 PM

Hello and to chevyhhr.net My name is Debbie and I am the proud owner of a Sunburst Orange Metallic 1LT HHR. I saw one of those last week on eBay and posted a link to the auction here. That's a little pricey in my book...but everyone has their own opinion on the value of things.

Please tell us a little more about you. Do you have an HHR, if so, what color, what mods have you done or will you be doing? We're a very inquisitive bunch and have enquiring minds...and enquiring minds want to know.

We look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know you better. Have fun and enjoy our forum.

PS...don't forget to stop by the lounge and post your birthday on the "When's your birthday?" thread.