General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Disgusting but funny

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 03:12 PM

Disgusting but funny

This is Marshall.

The wife and I were installing the new springs on the rear of the HHR, when I was done, im tightening the lug nuts with my T-bar.

Because i had MUCH cooked vegitables the day before, each time i went to put the final tighten on each lug, I tooted.

I told the wife that it sounded like an Impact wrench, she said it did not sound like any impact wrench she had ever heard.

Guess you had to be there.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:33 PM

"ok now just torque to umph.....prrrrrrt prrrrrrrt prrrrrrrrrt prrrrrrrrt prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt. oh man that last one was "tight" now just to change the oil and my undies"
Old 06-16-2008, 03:46 PM
jx3

Old 06-16-2008, 03:52 PM

Gives new meaning to "Bio Mechanics"
Old 06-16-2008, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ratzilla
This is Marshall.

The wife and I were installing the new springs on the rear of the HHR, when I was done, im tightening the lug nuts with my T-bar.

Because i had MUCH cooked vegitables the day before, each time i went to put the final tighten on each lug, I tooted.

I told the wife that it sounded like an Impact wrench, she said it did not sound like any impact wrench she had ever heard.

Guess you had to be there.
You are just to *stinkin* funny!
Old 06-16-2008, 10:31 PM

haha. i don't know what's better, the jokes spawned from the event, or the event itself haha
Old 06-16-2008, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Yonash
haha. i don't know what's better, the jokes spawned from the event, or the event itself haha
Chris, if you ever come to one of our g2g's you'll see what BAD senses of humor we *really* have! Nothing is off limits after a few bottled waters!

@ngelita
Old 06-16-2008, 11:34 PM

oh, i can imagine, i'm the same way. i think the worst i've experienced is at work...me and some of the guys get absolutely absurd. our supervisor (bless her for putting up with us haha) just stays away from the place in our parking structure we wait around at (known as level 2, it's where all the computers for the system and all the keys are). she almost never comes up there because of the wacky crap that goes on haha. it's a good thing we're all friends and know we're all joking, or people would be complaining about being offended about something like every 5 minutes haha!

oh, and i REALLY wanna come to a g2g...i need to make time one of these times. i love my HHR and need to meet some of my fellow enthusiasts...most people i kow are just like "its your car and you like it, so it's cool with me" or they're like "why the hell did you buy that? you could have gotten something way better"
Old 06-17-2008, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by Yonash
I'd say both except for the smell in the garage. I had to leave a couple times as the torque wrench appeared to be overheating or something
and when he went to stand up of coarse he let another one go and I suggested he swiftly changed from his torque wrench to his personal jet propulsion unit to assist in leveraging himself up

oh my LOL
Elle'
Old 06-17-2008, 07:51 AM

Gives new meaning to the term "air wrench".

Quick Reply: Disgusting but funny