General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Does anyone have a majestic amethyst HHR?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Banned

Purple is not that flattering of a color for a car but thats just my opinion. I also feel its a little girlie but thats also my opinion. I'm 28 and I know the red hatters are a group of broads over fifty with some type of national organization but have know idea what they do. I like cars not organizations.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by hhrrussell
I HAPPEN TO BE A MAN AND 65 YEARS YOUNG AND DONT SEE HOW U THINK IT IS UGLY, IT REALLY SHINES WHEN WASHED , I TOOK IT RITE OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR. O I FORGOT MY WIFE IS A RED HATTER AND IT FITS PREFECTILLY WITH HER PURPLE OUTFIT, I'M SURE YOU YOUNGSTERS DONT NO WHAT RED HATTERS ARE, OR DO YOU.?
Just happen to know here in Plymouth they have "Red Hatters"! I have nothing against the color, matter of fact it almost has that chrome illusion effect. There isn't a color I wouldn't take in an HHR. I'll be hornswaggled, they put a spoiler on it. I know when I ordered mine they did not offer it as an option for the color. Thanks for the pics Captain!

The "Mad Hatter from Wonderland"
B.Fenrir
Old 11-09-2005, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Purple is not that flattering of a color for a car but thats just my opinion. I also feel its a little girlie but thats also my opinion. I'm 28 and I know the red hatters are a group of broads over fifty with some type of national organization but have know idea what they do. I like cars not organizations.
I dunno, some of those classic Challengers, Chargers, Roadrunners, ect.. looked good in purple! Heck, I would take a Hemi Cuda in Purple........mmmmmmmmmmm....p-u-r-p-l-e!! *Homer Simpson Gurggling Noise* D'OH!

Too much work and too much caffine,
Buzzing Fenrir
Old 11-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fenris222
I dunno, some of those classic Challengers, Chargers, Roadrunners, ect.. looked good in purple! Heck, I would take a Hemi Cuda in Purple........mmmmmmmmmmm....p-u-r-p-l-e!! *Homer Simpson Gurggling Noise* D'OH!

Too much work and too much caffine,
Buzzing Fenrir
As I stated before I like some older muscle cars in deep purple. I also like Deep Purple! As in the band. There would be no metal without them.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
You like that? The spoiler doesn't match the style of the vehicle. It looks like it belongs on a Civic. The parts guy at my dealership tried selling me one and when I told him flat out that I thought it is ugly he tried telling me that I should buy it just to keep snow off of my rear window. You have got to love salesmen.

U took the words right out of my mouth!

BUT I BOUGHT THR PURPLE ONE!!!! LOL, for many reasons, so that I could have a ride that was different than ever other color out there. There are Black, Blue, Red, Silver, Grey and now Orange all over the road in every car...I hate that, I want something "FUNKY", (I just had to say it again, LOL!), new and different....I hope that it does become rare, that would excite me......
Old 11-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Banned

I love having a womans opinion on our vehicle. All of the women I know could give a damn about cars. Thanks for joining Teknobunie!
Old 11-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Banned

Teknobunie, don't you see alot of white being from Florida? The few times I was there it seemed to me that it was the most popular car color. The same dealership that I bought mine from that also had the purple one got a white one in. It was snatched up as soon as it hit the lot. There one day, gone the next.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:06 PM

Well first Thank you! Who else could I talk about my car to? Hubby's ears are plugged I talk about it so much! LOL...Never Ever have I seen a white one! Most of the ones around here are 2 Black ones if you can believe that with the heat! I have seen a red one and a silver one too but that is it....Mine was on the lot 45 mins and then I drove up!!!! LOL......
Old 11-09-2005, 11:49 PM

1) Where in Florida are you Teknobunie
2) I spend alot of time flying back and fourth to Fort Lauderdale (While down there in Sept I rented an LS for fun) but I have seen a blue and Red one down there
3) While in Fort Lauderdale I have seen mostly convertiables and PT's
Old 11-10-2005, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by ILL2DEF
Hey! I got that color and I'm most definitely no woman! All my friends like it and i haven't seen it aywhere else in Dallas so i guess it stands out.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have a majestic amethyst HHR?