General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Dumped my BMW for an HHR

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 07:01 PM

With an HHR SS you can blow some BMW's off the road, but by no means all of them. Other than the fact that they are both vehicles, there is no comparison of any practical value. A BMW is going to last longer than an HHR. That's why you can buy two HHR's for the price of one BMW.

I would buy two HHR's before I bought one BMW.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:50 PM

Lotsa fun mods on my new Hardy Har HHR

Hey everybody! As you saw I have a two-tone paint job with a hot pink pinstripe. Custom billet grille top and bottom, running boards, window vents and major tinting, plus awesome chrome wheels. I just added a hot pink emblem cover for the back formerly gold bowtie that matches the pinstripe and an aftermarket rear bumper cover. No pics yet but the car is sweet. Thanks for welcoming me to this incredible forum!!!

Last edited by HardyHarHHR; 06-13-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: I found my answer.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by HardyHarHHR
Hey everybody! I got an '06 LT and it's so fun. I have a two-tone paint job with a hot pink pinstripe. Custom billet grille, window vents and major tinting, plus awesome chrome wheels. I just added a hot pink emblem cover for the back formerly gold bowtie that matches the pinstripe and an aftermarket rear bumper cover. No pics yet but the car is sweet. Thanks for welcoming me to this incredible forum!!!

Can't I just upload pix or do they have to be hosted somewhere?
Here is the thread on how to post and upload pics https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/how-upload-add-pictures-your-post-old-3033/ 640x480 pic size limit either hosted here or else where just we want pics with a list of mods like that.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:59 PM
Uma

Hey everybody! As you saw I have a two-tone paint job with a hot pink pinstripe. Custom billet grille top and bottom, running boards, window vents and major tinting, plus awesome chrome wheels. I just added a hot pink emblem cover for the back formerly gold bowtie that matches the pinstripe and an aftermarket rear bumper cover. No pics yet but the car is sweet. Thanks for welcoming me to this incredible forum!!!
Welcome to the group, You are So Cal, so you will be expected to go to a get together and show off the ride! it looks great. seems that you are impatient and do everything right away...I Like That!! Good luck, and hope to see you around soon. Todd (Uma)
Old 06-14-2008, 01:14 AM

Man o man, this car would make a welcome addition to our Crew. Love the 2 tone brother, that car is sweet! I dont think you mentioned what part of SoCal you are in.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:20 AM

Thanks! I'm in LA, 818 to be exact. Oh...this brother is a sister. Hence the pink.
Old 06-14-2008, 04:40 AM

That 2 Tone looks great
Old 06-14-2008, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
Man o man, this car would make a welcome addition to our Crew. Love the 2 tone brother, that car is sweet! I dont think you mentioned what part of SoCal you are in.
Thanks! I'm in LA, 818 to be exact. Oh...this brother is a sister. Hence the pink.
Seriously, Don---pink! How many of you guys have pink on your cars!?
Ya'll gave me enough grief about it and I know you know I am a sister too!

Glad to see someone else understands that pink is the new Black!

@ngelita
(do I really have to go to school today?!?!)

Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 AM

Far be it from me to say that a guy couldnt have pink on his ride. Ang you have a new Sis on here, well we all do. Glad to see another gal having a cool ride. HHR CHICS RULE!
Old 06-14-2008, 01:45 PM

That is a sweet 2 tone HHR.
I'm in the 818 too. There are a few So Cal HHRs in the 818.

Quick Reply: Dumped my BMW for an HHR