General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Free fillup

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 07:47 PM

Thumbs up Free fillup

i fillup at Sheetz most everyday, because they usually have the least expensive fuel. recently they have been giving away free beverage with a fillup. they have the coolest free digital air filling machine i have ever seen . just push a button to set the psi you desire, when the tire pressure reaches the amount that you set , the machine will start beeping , and stop pumping. the machine seems to be reading 1 psi lower than my onboard dash dic , but that's ok because that means that i should never need to let any air out of the tires .and did i mention it is FREE!
Old 01-16-2009, 08:10 PM

Sounds like a nifty setup
Old 01-16-2009, 10:56 PM

i'd go for that. I have a new portable power pack with an air compressor, so i'm set until i can get a big boy in a future house and garage.

tomorrow i gotta swing by meijer and see what discounts they do on carwashes (oddly enough it's for a carwash that is about a mile away, nothing on site, but a good wash). The birds around here decided to have a crap fest on the car. Lots of cars around here, crap all over them. Don't know if it's migrating ones or the cold just made them poop (-15 temps). I swear there are over 30 hits on the car. I didn't worry about it bother the paint too much since it's so freakin cold out.