General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

A Funny Thing Happened On Vacation....

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 12:00 PM

A Funny Thing Happened On Vacation....

My wife and I were rolling through Indiana on I-64 and decided to check out Merengo Caves just a little North of the interstate. There were a couple of small little one horse towns along the way and I mentioned to my wife that I'll bet the people there hadn't even seen an HHR yet. The words were no more out of my mouth when a Sport Red HHR passed us going the other way. They're starting to turn up everywhere!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:19 PM

Hey Low Tone, First welcome back. Being from Virginia, I can verify there are lots of HHR's around. Just a few that post here. I have placed numerous fliers on HHR's and have met several owners, yet no response! Go figure!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:22 PM

Bout an hour north and you could have been in my neck of the woods. Did you like the caves? Been a while since I have visited them.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:25 PM

I rolled into my nephew's wedding yesterday and there was a Sunburst Orange sitting in the parking lot, so I did a bit of advertizing for the group after finding out that it was onwed by a family member of my new niece...We are everywhere...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by scaleguy
...We are everywhere...
Sure are.Wish we could get more members in this area, there are plenty of HHR's around.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:30 PM

When my daughter and her family drove to Walt Disney World on vacation, she called me along the way from time to time. When she called from just outside Atlanta, GA, she said they had not seen one HHR along the way. Well...wouldn't you know, while we were talking one went zooming by in the opposite direction. She said once they got to Florida they were everywhere.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:31 PM

Hey Jesse, don`t loose the faith... I`ve left a lotta fliers on Rides, only reply came from THE Z-MAN, a worth recipient if I may say so myself.
He is an active club member, with input and ideas, the thing this site is about...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:33 PM

While I was in Florida my 12 year old daughter claims to have counted around 30 (to me it was 20) on a drive from Oralndo to Tampa. They were everywhere!
Old 09-10-2006, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by JESSE
While I was in Florida my 12 year old daughter claims to have counted around 30 (to me it was 20) on a drive from Oralndo to Tampa. They were everywhere!
You probably just lost count. That sounds like a 2010 HHR owner in the making, even if it`s a well kept hand-me-down...
Old 09-10-2006, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Hey Jesse, don`t loose the faith... I`ve left a lotta fliers on Rides, only reply came from THE Z-MAN, a worth recipient if I may say so myself.
He is an active club member, with input and ideas, the thing this site is about...
Faith I won't lose. During the Biltmore Bash it was just so koooool to drive down the roads with a bunch of HHR surrounding ya. Maybe we could hook up the Mid Central and South East group and have one big bash next summer.(just a Thought).

Quick Reply: A Funny Thing Happened On Vacation....