General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Is G.M building the 07 HHR yet?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 11:13 PM

Is G.M building the 07 HHR yet?

If production has started on the 07's then maybe G.M will come out with a good incentive to clear the lot's of 06's, I've heard it could happen soon.
Old 06-24-2006, 06:24 AM

In Canada they are now offering 0% financing for 48 months and 2.9% for 60 months on the HHR plus a 1% "tax reduction" but that's it on the HHR so far. They were offering a gas card for 20 cents off per liter (roughly 75 cents off a gallon) for one year or 2500 liters (roughly 660 gallons) but that program was discontinued last week, even though it was originally promoted as up to the end of June. No "cash off" incentives yet.

If I recall correctly, I think my salesman said it would be sometime in July before the 2007 model was in producton. Do not know at all if that is accurate.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:28 AM

0% financing is coming

Sounds as though 0% financing is coming for all gm cars (except solstice and vette, etc.) The hang up is that ford and chrylser are coming out with employee pricing again. GM doesn't want to do the incentive thing, so they're struggling with what to do. It will be interesting.

It's much better for current hhr owners if gm doesn't offer anything as far as incentives go to clear '06 hhrs. Incentives hurt resale. I personally don't think they will because hhr's are not a high volume car such as malibu, cobalt or impala.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:33 AM

It'll be very interesting to see GM's next few moves. I read in the paper this morning that lots of employees are taking the early buyout they were offered. I don't think that'll be the big answer for them. They really need to look at the vehicle lineup and start there. Hell, they started with the HHR by making the necessary running boards an option
Old 06-24-2006, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by nfboy
In Canada they are now offering 0% financing for 48 months and 2.9% for 60 months on the HHR plus a 1% "tax reduction" but that's it on the HHR so far.

I just got back from Canada, my cousin there told me about the 0% that was being offered there.

Originally Posted by Mr.Z-06
It's much better for current hhr owners if gm doesn't offer anything as far as incentives go to clear '06 hhrs. Incentives hurt resale. I personally don't think they will because hhr's are not a high volume car such as malibu, cobalt or impala.
I can understand that, I'm sure if I owned a 06 HHR I wouldn't like to see an incentive either....in my case I don't own one so it would be great. There seems to be plenty of 06 HHR's on the lots from what I can tell, we'll see what happens ( if at all ) late next week.

Originally Posted by Firewatcher
They really need to look at the vehicle lineup and start there.
Personally I think it starts with the people running the show, when is G.M going to get off there ass an announce if/when there going to build the new Camaro. If you asked most exectives if they would like to go to the Daytona 500 or go play golf at Pebble Beach....most would go golfing.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:54 PM

care to be spot on,

Originally Posted by DARK AGE 53
I just got back from Canada, my cousin there told me about the 0% that was being offered there.

I can understand that, I'm sure if I owned a 06 HHR I wouldn't like to see an incentive either....in my case I don't own one so it would be great. There seems to be plenty of 06 HHR's on the lots from what I can tell, we'll see what happens ( if at all ) late next week.

Personally I think it starts with the people running the show, when is G.M going to get off there ass an announce if/when there going to build the new Camaro. If you asked most exectives if they would like to go to the Daytona 500 or go play golf at Pebble Beach....most would go golfing.
Car guys should run car companys, period.
Old 06-24-2006, 12:56 PM

I hear something that GM is doing employee pricing on 07 subrans and a couple of other trucks. Only caught part of the add.
Old 06-24-2006, 01:31 PM

Not sure when '07 start, but '06 ends this month.
Old 06-24-2006, 02:56 PM

I'm hoping for 0% for 72 months , no less then 0% for 60 months .
Old 06-24-2006, 05:23 PM

You can get that no problem if you pay cash!

Quick Reply: Is G.M building the 07 HHR yet?