General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

g2g Sat the 16th

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006, 09:40 AM

g2g Sat the 16th

I know many of you don't frequent the regional forums so I thought I'd post this here as well. (Mods, please don't move this)

I just want to let you know I have a thread in the SE forum about a g2g we're having at our place on Sept 16th. It's open to anyone who want's to come. We're on an acre and a half so there's plenty of parking. We also have a huge shop with a lift and can do almost any mods that need to be done.

So far Karen1953 is the only HHR person that say's she's coming, there will be several other kinds of cars and trucks as well.

Hope to see some of you here. -Dan
Old 09-04-2006, 12:33 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by dan-d
So far Karen1953 is the only HHR person that say's she's coming, there will be several other kinds of cars and trucks as well.

I'll be there if I can reschedule my dialysis treatment!!
Old 09-04-2006, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by dan-d
I know many of you don't frequent the regional forums so I thought I'd post this here as well. (Mods, please don't move this)

I just want to let you know I have a thread in the SE forum about a g2g we're having at our place on Sept 16th. It's open to anyone who want's to come. We're on an acre and a half so there's plenty of parking. We also have a huge shop with a lift and can do almost any mods that need to be done.

Hell Dan...

If you gave a longer notice, I would have come. It would be a nice vacation !! And, I need to really get Snoopy on the road for some real testing.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Hell Dan...

If you gave a longer notice, I would have come. It would be a nice vacation !! And, I need to really get Snoopy on the road for some real testing.
Now that would be a long drive