General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Googled just for fun

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
I like the Brent Norris one. I left them an invite to join our group. Everyone else should too.
Normally I agree with most of what you say Deb but in this case I have to differ.

This is a person who has a blog which he uses as a type of journal. I know that if I had, which I do, a blog I would like the thoughts of people who like my car to comment on some of the things that I wrote.

I too went and one of us did comment on something in the blog he read and I found it very a interesting exchange.

I personally would find it annoying if a bunch of people just kept posting...nice car, come join our club. It would be as if all that mattered about me was my car. His is not related to HHR's at all. He had just commented about them buying one.

I know I'm making a bigger deal of this than it is so I'm gonna git down off the soapbox now.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:22 PM

Cool

Mac's rock, dudes!
Old 06-21-2006, 11:29 PM

I use a mac... I use an Apple IIe to keep the storage unit door open when im moving stuff around. Yes still have one that works, thought about putting it on ebay one day but why.

Only use a PC for computing though