General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Got insulted :(

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 08:44 PM
Platinum Member

Here's an old thread on the same topic.....just after the HHR first came out.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...ht=dollar+bill

I posted my experience at that time. Never had anyone making the mistake of thinking it's a PT again.
Old 01-01-2013, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Here's an old thread on the same topic.....just after the HHR first came out.

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...ht=dollar+bill

I posted my experience at that time. Never had anyone making the mistake of thinking it's a PT again.
Thanks for th link, A fun read :)
Old 01-01-2013, 11:02 AM
Platinum Member

Thought it probably was missed by some of the newer "guys" (it is from way back, as the date indicates), so it might help start the new year with some laughs.
Old 01-01-2013, 11:19 AM

one of my sub reps calls my panel a " Midget Hearst" i can only smile at that. The girls at the Starbucks drive thru window always ask what it is. And when i tell them it is a Midget Hearst they go really!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:25 AM

I just call mine the sled. Cause it carries lots of samples just like santa's sled., and it rolls off the tongue easier. And for whatever reason I love this vehicle and the PT Looser, I liked the way the storage worked but just did not look right inside or out. The HHR was right on the money.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by panelmoxie
one of my sub reps calls my panel a " Midget Hearst" i can only smile at that. The girls at the Starbucks drive thru window always ask what it is. And when i tell them it is a Midget Hearst they go really!
You mean hearse, right?
Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM

Here's some information I got from a Dodge dealership when I was looking at the Charger. His statement was that the guy who designed the PT Crusier was let go by Dodge and GM hired him. That is his statement as to why the the HHR looks simular to the PT Cursier. Don't kill the messenger, I am just passing on the info.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:14 PM

That would be Bryan Nesbitt, head of General Motors Corporation International Operations Design. He was once a styling designer for Chrysler from the mid 1990s to the early 2000s when he joined GM.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Administrator

well if he designed the potty cruiser, then he learned from hiis mistakes andgot the HHR right, a man's gotta learn from his mistakes, thankfully the boys at M didn't say, hey you messed up that P/T thingy , so no you can't have te funds for this HHR you have in mind
Old 01-01-2013, 05:20 PM

Man I love the comments lol, My son told me the HHR looks like a hearse as well, Well since my last ride will be in one, Ill enjoy riding in one that looks like a hearse :)
On a more serious note, Yea I do like the PT as that did get me in the mood for the style.. But the HHR IMO has way better lines and doesnt look like a VW Beatle! My only grip about the HHR is I keep seeing goodies I haver to buy for it! This forum is going to coast me more bling $$$ lol, good thing Im divorced so the wife cannt bust my chrome nuts for buying more goodies :)

Quick Reply: Got insulted :(