General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Got My ChevyHHR.Net Decal

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 07:01 AM

Thumbs up Got My ChevyHHR.Net Decal

Well i recieved my decal in the mail yesterday And need to find a good place to stick it. Rear window was my start thought. Thinkin of adding it to the engine compartment. Panels only have front and rear window to stick it on. Without puttin the decal on the body.Thanks Guys for the quick delivery
Old 12-13-2008, 07:45 AM

-back window (bottom left,center,right)
-front window (going down the side)
-engine bay (giant air filter box)

i dunno , just suggestions.
I also got my Chevyhhr.net decal in the mail this week
Old 12-13-2008, 10:29 AM

I haven't ordered mine yet. I'll be waiting till it warms up. Won't stick now anyway with a good old Chicago Winter taking hold.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:58 AM

I got mine the other day too. Been a premium member for a couple months now, but I got it.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:11 AM

I got mine a couple days after going premium. Too cold to apply it now, but I plan on the pass side rear window because I'm always passing other cars, so they can read it.

I might take up the triple-dog dare in the dungeon myself because...
Old 12-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Founding Member

I'm glad you guys/gals got your decals! I know some have bene waiting a while. JonyyB has had a rough past few months and had fallen behind on site matters. It seems he's getting caught up.

If you upgrade to a Premium Membership, there is a thread in the Dungeon titled: "Where did you stick it? (Premium Member Decal!)" to show off where you placed your decal!
Old 12-13-2008, 02:33 PM

SindyDix sent me a message that mine was on the way but I still haven't received it yet.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:35 PM

This doesn't apply to the original poster, who is looking for where to put such a decal on a panel model, but I have the regular version of the car. On the driver's side rearmost window I have a SoCalHHRs decal (the version with the outline of an HHR with a surfboard atop), and on the passenger side rearmost window I put the ChevyHHR.net decal. I stuck both of these near the bottom of the window, and almost as far back as they could go, using the black painted outlines on the inside of the glass as guides for how low and how far back they would go. I like the look of both of them where they are quite a lot, though my car now has a million HHR logos on its rear end! I've got the manufacturer's HHR emblem, my license plate is CA HHR, those two decals are on my back windows, and even though you can't really see them, I have the factory mud flaps that have HHR on 'em, too! And, oddly enough, I'm half considering putting another ChevyHHR.net decal on my hatch window, just above the middle brake light! Ahhh!
Old 12-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Founding Member

Sending PM
Originally Posted by Rcflyboy
SindyDix sent me a message that mine was on the way but I still haven't received it yet.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:53 PM

I would put the decal on the back window, if I ever get it.

Quick Reply: Got My ChevyHHR.Net Decal