General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Got my new HHR......kind'a

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 10:03 PM

Got my new HHR......kind'a

My Avalanche had to go into the body shop for a wreck that I caused.

Any who, I went to Enterprise to get my rental and requested an HHR.

I did get an HHR that is an LS. I drove it around today and I have to say, I really liked it. I am 6-1 and the front was very roomy. It has the 2.2 but it was still rather zippppppy.

I am waiting for the SS so I am hoping it will be very zippppy.

Old 08-13-2007, 10:05 PM

Well congrats kindof.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:09 AM

im 6'3" and i usually have no problems except with the rear view mirror, but i have that in every small car...
Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 AM

Once you drive one......................You are hooked!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:22 AM

Future owner ?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:39 PM

Hope you're enjoying driving around in an HHR. I guess we can say we've got an HHR................KIND OF.........we know we remember buying one some months back, but now it's been living at Midway Chevrolet for nearly going on three weeks. Still don't know what they plan to do to fix whatever's wrong. Don't hear a word from them and they don't seem to know what's going on when we stop to check on it........so, we have an HHR........KIND OF.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by HHRAZ

I am waiting for the SS so I am hoping it will be very zippppy.

ZIPPPPY should be an understatement for the SS- hope you get one so you can find a great word for it!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 PM

Possible GREAT NEWS!!!!!

We got a call from the dealer we bought our little HHR from, he called us on Wednesday, and wondered how we're enjoying our car. We went into how much we sure did enjoy it while we had it but had no clue if we'd ever get it back, and the folks at Midway Chevrolet in Phoenix sure were not letting us know anything.

They said they'd turn our name over to someone who would be checking into it for us.....just wait because it would take a couple days.

This afternoon someone from Midway called to let us know they're waiting for some kind of gasket and it will be ready for pickup Friday morning!

Tonight someone from the dealer where we bought it called to check on the progress, and we told him we might get to pick it up tomorrow, he wants us to call back to let them know if we get it back and how it's running.

We bought it at a neighboring town about 20 miles from Phoenix, we took it to Midway for service because they're close to us, not sure if we'll ever take it back again, we might just spend the gas bucks and drive it out to Chandler in the future.

So hopefully we'll have our Little Ticker (renamed because of the noise it was making), AKA Silver Streak, we hope to have it home and living in the comfort of it's own garage by tomorrow afternoon!

Maybe now we won't have to watch little HHR's pass us up and think, Boo~Hoo, we use to have one of those!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:09 PM

What great news. I hope "little Ticker" does come home all nice and cleaned and fixed just for you and yours to have and to wax.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:08 AM

Picture us this way "if" we get our car back, we'll be doing a happy dance today.

Picture us this way if we don't.

Quick Reply: Got my new HHR......kind'a