General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Great Chevy Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by jx3
Got my shifter replaced while on vacation at Disney World........

Coggin Chevrolet
2500 N. Orange Blossom Trail
Kissimmee, FL 34744
1-866-414-4091

Although service dept wasn't open on Sunday, sales manager very friendly and took measures to ensure my car was safe while the key was stuck in the ignition.
Coggin Chevrolet! WOW!, I'll keep to myself on this one but maybe that was just the sales end from the things I have heard about them.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:15 PM

I have been dealing with Myers Chevrolet Cadillac in Ottawa for about a decade now.

Great sales (Greg Tuck) and service.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM

I BUY AND GET ALL MY WORKS DONE AT LUBBERS CHEVY CHENEY,KS
WWW.LUBBERSCARS.COM ASK FOR DEREK TANNER 1-800-582-2377
THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME HAVE BOUGHT 6 AND 10 FRIENDS PURCHASE VEHICLES FROM LUBBERS
Old 10-25-2007, 11:25 AM

There is a similar thread to this in another area of the site here. I posted this a while back:

I got mine at Clippinger Chevrolet in West Covina. It was my second car from them after getting a Cavalier there back in 1997. The sales rep was a good guy, and while the sales manager was a bigger than life, living parody of every car salesman cliche, down to the exaggerated radio DJ styled voice, I came out satisfied.

I originally went back to a Chevy dealer in Upland where I got another Cavalier in 2002, and tried to give them my business, but was met with indifference and ridiculous figures on what offer they could be bothered with. Therefore I went back to Clippinger for the HHR.

I've had one major issue with the HHR that Clippinger had to deal with, as well as some elective surgery (installing running boards and splash guards, etc), and can vouch for the service staff there in particular. The service department is on the ball, and the place is immaculate. The main parts guy knows his stuff and is quick to find what you need, unlike some other dealers I can name but will not. I have a Chevy dealership I can walk to from my house, but I will not take my cars there unless absolutely necessary...that dealership that will go unnamed (it's in Claremont *cough cough*) can never find parts in the system, are slow with their service, and their repair area is filthy and disorganzied to see. I took my 97 Cavalier in to them a while back for some issues and they could not figure out the problem for days, different techs and managers kept telling me different stories about what was being done, the price, etc. My cars will be going back to Clippinger whenever possible...not this other place.
Old 10-25-2007, 12:44 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by playgames1970
There is a similar thread to this in another area of the site here.
That was a regional thread for Southern California. May be very helpful though if/when I decide to drive to Disneyland. But this thread would be of help on the way there.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:25 PM

I drove by Disneyland on Sunday, but I was more interested in looking at the fire that was not far away! Ahhh!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:17 PM

Herb Connolly Chevrolet in Framingham, Massachusetts. Close to the Turnpike and other major highways. Great sales staff and great service staff. Need service? Ask for Jay or Justin. They'll take good care of you.

http://www.herbconnolly.com/ou/framingham-chevrolet/
Old 10-25-2007, 11:30 PM

Holz Chevy in Hales Corners (Milwaukee area) They are performance minded and will try and get anything you need. Plus the annual Fourth Of July car show is one of the biggest. Largest dealer in Corvettes as well.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:02 PM

Took our 2007 (new) HHR in for it's first oil change (@ nearly 3,000) to Midway Chevrolet in Phoenix AZ before leaving on vacation, car came home making a tapping noise which quit, but then started up again as we got into Montana. Took it to Eisingers in Kalispell Montana as soon as we got up there, they had it over a week, even though they kept telling us we'd get it back in a few days. Every time we went in to town to check on it, we got put off to another date. Told us to pick it up late in the day, did so, shop closed as we transfered camping gear from loaner into our car, shop closed in the meantime and we pulled out to discover it was still making the same noise, even though they replaced camshaft and did some kind of valve work. Took it back next morning, were told to drive it home as is and let Phoenix worry about it. Took it back to Midway, they had it over three weeks, no contact from them in that time to at least tell us how far along it was or when we'd get it back. Problem solved but it's making other strange noises, and our air conditioner is still blowing oven hot air on and off when it feels like it. So far all we get is dumb explanations from Midway, as well as some other place we took it to. Not sure where to try next but we know we won't return to Midway. Thinking we'll try Courtesy Chevrolet in Phoenix or Sands, as the place we bought it is 30 miles away.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:23 PM

SHOWCASE CHEVROLET in Westminster, CA.

Because I'm there to give you a great deal with unmatched service.

Quick Reply: Great Chevy Dealers