General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Great Chevy Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 03:27 PM

Right after I had my HHR two-toned, I pulled in to the dealer's lot to see if they sold my trade-in yet. Every salesman in the place came out to gawk, including all the managers. I think they deserve honorable mention.

All American Chevrolet
1255 Hwy 35
Middletown, NJ 07748
Old 02-08-2008, 03:54 PM

Hey Doc......not to rain on anyone's parade, but somewhere in all of the gobbledygook we call "Our Forum" there is a thread regarding dealerships. Of course I can't find it right now, but I know I posted. Perhaps a merge......
Old 02-08-2008, 03:57 PM

I won't give the thumbs up to my dealership. I have no desire to buy from them again. The only reason I did buy from them is because the salesman is a friend of the family and I wanted something to go into his pocket. He has even stated that if and when I bring it in for service that I should go to another dealership. I still love the car and the price I paid, but not a fan of where I bought it.
Old 02-08-2008, 07:20 PM

Firewatcher... Sorry for the duplication. I did a quick search to see if someone else was doing this and drew a blank. Obviously I didn't look far enough. Oh well...if people want to add to this thread that's cool...if not, no harm done. It's a free country!

Jayhawker...I guess I should have been clearer. I intended this to be for positive posts. I'm trying to be upbeat here. I'm sorry for anyone who had a less than satisfactory buying experience...but let's put those complaints elsewhere.
Old 02-08-2008, 08:55 PM

Hey Doc ...

While I agree that it's great to toot the horn for those dealerships that do a great job with their sales and service, I think it's also important for people to know about dealers that are less than stellar. I think the sharing of these experiences is of value as long as they are based on the actual circumstances and not just on sour grapes. I was burned by the dealership I bought from previously, but gave it another shot and was just as disappointed (if not more so) than before. I have given people my honest opinion of this dealership and nothing more -- the decision to use that dealership is up to them. When in Nashville, beware of Mark Schols Chevrolet (previously know as AutoFair for less than a year, and Bill Heard Chevrolet for many years before that).
Old 02-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Yep. I started the thread called "Great Chevy Dealers" also started "Bad Chevy Dealers".
Old 02-08-2008, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by itschaboykenny
Yep. I started the thread called "Great Chevy Dealers" also started "Bad Chevy Dealers".
A day late and a dollar short...the story of my life! Guess I should have done more research before starting this thread. That being said, I would encourage those with an ax to grind about their dealer to go to your "Bad Chevy Dealers" thread and file their gripes there. I'll go add my thumbs-up to the "Great Chevy Dealers" thread and declare my thread closed for business.
Old 02-08-2008, 10:17 PM

A dealership that has the charm of a '50's place with all the modern stuff you need:

Gillogly Chevrolet Central
1777 Union Road
West Seneca, NY 14224

"Serving Buffalo Since 1954"
Old 02-08-2008, 11:44 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by Firewatcher
Hey Doc......not to rain on anyone's parade, but somewhere in all of the gobbledygook we call "Our Forum" there is a thread regarding dealerships. Of course I can't find it right now, but I know I posted. Perhaps a merge......
Originally Posted by itschaboykenny
Yep. I started the thread called "Great Chevy Dealers"
Here's a link for a mod to merge..........

Last edited by jx3; 02-09-2008 at 03:10 PM. Reason: removed link, thread merger
Old 02-09-2008, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Docwylie
A day late and a dollar short...the story of my life!
You are in good company!

Quick Reply: Great Chevy Dealers