General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Help with current HHR situation

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by k9t8m
The car is actually financed through a credit union already.

What we wanted to do was to take out a 72mo loan to pay off the remaining 54mo on our current loan, but this time have a cosigner. This would cut the payment down in half. The problems is the several banks we have been to already told us that they will only loan $14k out on the HHR, and she still owes $17k. If she had the difference in cash we wouldn't be in the situation in the first place, so I still dont know what she is going to do. I am trying to get her to meet with a financial or credit adviser and see what they think she should do.

The bad part is i was going to try and help her out with her payments, but i know once i start making payments, most likely i will be the one making payments for the next 54mo.
Probably going to have to suck it up and get a second job. Holidays are a great time to get some seasonal work at Wal-Mart.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:50 PM

I'm just sick and tired of hear all the generalizations and stereotypes.

As a salesman, I'm stuck with the stigma of being a crook, so I'm always on the defense. A good dealerships doesn't "just want to sell you a car", they want you to find a place that you can trust and continue to visit them for future services and purchases. This trust cannot be made if you screw the customer. Customers come in with all kinds of false assumptions about me, but once we get to know each other, we can conduct a fair deal.

I've had people so happy that they had tears of joy. I've made many contacts and friends selling cars. I bring happiness to my customers and their families. Almost every one of my customers tell me that buying from me was the best buying experience they have ever had.

The survey that are sent from General Motors may be somewhat limited on the customer's buying experience, but the thank you letters and notes I get tell the whole story.

If you have questions or concerns about buying/leasing a new or use car. I'm here to help.