General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Help me makeup my mind

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 01:56 PM

Help With Choice

Thanks For The Advice That Was Fast. To Answer Questions No To Running Boards Will Need To Get. Paint Has Some Light Marks On Rear Fenders But Not Bad. And Remainder Of Warranty Which On The 06 Is 3yr 36000.i Will Opt For The Extended Warranty. Where Is The Best Place To Get Running Boards At Without Being Ripped Off. Being Without A Car Payment For Over 14yrs Is Hard To Get Used To Not That I Can't Pay It Just Hate The Thoughts Of Payments And The Unknown Of The Hhr. Not To Many In This Area Of Pa. Anyway Thanks For The Help And Keep It Coming I Am Supposed To Pickup Tomorrow.:d
Old 03-21-2008, 02:01 PM

HHR Advice

How do I go about making the dealer paint the damaged area's. I am not buying it from a Chevy dealer but a Subaru dealer.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:54 PM

Most people who got the dealer to help fix this bought theirs new, and claimed it was a fault of the manufacturer. If you are buying used from a non-GM dealer, I think you may have to live with it, or fix it yourself. Definitely something you should have worked into the negotiated price.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:11 PM

Sandblasting

I will check with my salesman but I hammer him pretty bad already. Ps never notice the paint until I already made offer. When I took it for my test drive it was raining and the roads still had some dirt on them so never really notice. Thanks
Old 03-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sunrise HHR
I will check with my salesman but I hammer him pretty bad already. Ps never notice the paint until I already made offer. When I took it for my test drive it was raining and the roads still had some dirt on them so never really notice. Thanks
You need to deal with EVERYTHING before you pay them after they get there money don`t count on them to back up anything.Don`t be in a hurry get it fixed before,a few more days wait will be worth it in the end check with GM first.

It would be better to find another one if they push you to take it you have all the power now and very little later.For you to have it painted yourself and the put on the running boards will run at least $1000.00