General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Magazine...Would you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 10:23 PM

Thats not what I meant. You took it way out of context. It cost money for speed. Preformance parts, intakes, chips, turbo, noz, exaust, etc..Yet for looks, it cost money too. Better interior, wicked paint jobs, and sound systems. The HHR is a car for all. It can be done as a low rider, has that classic looks, and be a speed demon, can have a different look in total. Everything cost money. But your ride is always going to be your ride.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Banned

Ah, now I get it and totaly agree. Thanks for the explanation. Its been a rough day and I'm not as sharp as I should be. Plus I'm kind of depressed because my HHR is at the dealership and not with me. BTW it's NOS, Nitrous Oxide System.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Thats not what I meant. You took it way out of context. It cost money for speed. Preformance parts, intakes, chips, turbo, noz, exaust, etc..Yet for looks, it cost money too. Better interior, wicked paint jobs, and sound systems. The HHR is a car for all. It can be done as a low rider, has that classic looks, and be a speed demon, can have a different look in total. Everything cost money. But your ride is always going to be your ride.

You said speed demon, noz, and HHR in the same breathe. Blimey, I'm gonna go cross eyed arguing this one
Old 12-20-2005, 12:26 AM

Ouch. Noz? Speed demon? HHR?

Speed demon, Sure.

"Noz" , HHR, Come on Mike.

"Noz", please tell me you didn't actually think that's what it spelled?

Noz is actually, As Mr. Howdy said, N.O.S. Or Nitrous Oxide Systems, A Holley Performance Company. Common Misspellings include NAWS, NOSS, Spray, Happy Juice(My term), My sister's fave, Nitrous Ox Side!!!!! LOL, She actually thought that's what it meant, No longer, As I have informed her the ways of a speedfreek, And she wants a Mazda 3 .
Old 12-20-2005, 07:57 AM

NATE Sorry it was late. Your right. I should of doubled check before posting. LOL
Old 12-20-2005, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Ah, now I get it and totaly agree. Thanks for the explanation. Its been a rough day and I'm not as sharp as I should be. Plus I'm kind of depressed because my HHR is at the dealership and not with me. BTW it's NOS, Nitrous Oxide System.
Thanks for understanding my point
Old 12-20-2005, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Plus I'm kind of depressed because my HHR is at the dealership and not with me.
Why is your car at the Dealer? I do not recall any other posts from you in regards to your car being serviced. I know you were getting the speakers installed after the holiday
Old 12-20-2005, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by snksknr94
You said speed demon, noz, and HHR in the same breathe. Blimey, I'm gonna go cross eyed arguing this one
Well there is a custom V-8 Automatic HHR. That's in a HotRod Mag
Old 12-20-2005, 08:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by SIHHR
Why is your car at the Dealer? I do not recall any other posts from you in regards to your car being serviced. I know you were getting the speakers installed after the holiday
Small body issues. I bent the hatch at the edge of the bar closing the hatch with the bar (Just a warning close it using the handle or hatch itself not the bar). There was a problem with the clear coat on the fender and a dent from inside of the drivers door. This is the second time its went into the body shop for small issues.

Last edited by captain howdy; 12-20-2005 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by h2rman
Just one more thing that really bothers me, just because you have a lively debate and two people don't agree, does not make it a negative response. I respect SNKSKNR94's rights to express his likes and dislikes, as should the it go for my likes and dislikes.
I was just busting his balls because of a couple of other post in different threads. Nothing serious meant! Never once did anybody say he doesn't have his 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech. Calm down a little and don't take it so seriously. Look at the way I phrased things in a joking manner. Come on, I used the term heterosexual man love! How much funnier can you be?

Originally Posted by h2rman
Just one last thing, I love my HHR, over the last 40 years of driving I have owned 250+ cars, all makes and models, and it is one of the best cars for the money I have ever owned.
Holy s**t! You deserve an award just for the number of cars you have owned.

Quick Reply: HHR Magazine...Would you?