General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Named one of Ugliest Cars for 2010

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Yes please ! Thats one bad mother (shut your mouth- Jus talkin bout shaft ! lol
Attached Images  
Old 12-08-2010, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by mongo
Personally, I find the Bugatti Veyron to be hideous.
I'm with Mongo on this one........ Fugly car, that!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:10 PM

I have seen a couple of these around here and just because it cost a Milliom does not make for a good looking car. The nose while traditional really needs work. On the other hand the performance and enginnering is wonderfull.

Lets face it if it was a $30K car from Japan with Cheap interior and a V6 few people would be impressed.

Even Ferrari's Enzo and F50 lacked in looks for function.

Now the 458 Italia is one sweet styled car. It flows and looks good in juat about all areas. Though I am not a fan of the tail lights.

The HHR for the most part I like it because it is different. But I did not buy it for looks. I bought the SS after I drove it. Once I drove it I had to have it no matter what it looked like.

The one thing I do hate on the HHR is the nose. It is the only car I have owned that can get stone chips on the front top and sides of the hood. Even bug splatter the sides. I guess that is the price you pay to be different.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by AJochum
According to an article written for Forbes.com, the HHR is considered one of the ugliest cars produced. In that article they list the Honda Element, Nissan Cube, Scion Xb, Mazda 8, Ford Flex, and Acura ZDX among others.

My feeling is they like "cookie cutter" cars that all look the same and are pure vanilla. Mazda 8 - I've always liked that car.

Sounds like we should all go out and purchase an Aveo, a Prius, a Jeep Liberty or something like that.

I've really tried to think of what I would replace my HHR with, and although I'd like another "look" someday, there is nothing on the market as practical as the HHR.

Maybe the writer should drive an SS and then report back.
Forbes judging automotive design? I think not !
I wouldn't even give this article the respect of reading it because it's not worth my time...
Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 PM

To me, the Veyron

looks too much like

Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 PM

I too like the looks of the Bugatti Veyron and wicked fast. And is that thing.......chrome! Awsome!
Old 12-08-2010, 09:10 PM

Lists & pics of some interesting cars. Something for everyone.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/make.aspx
Old 12-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bassbase
I too like the looks of the Bugatti Veyron and wicked fast. And is that thing.......chrome! Awsome!
I'd just hate to buy a set of tires for it.. Believe they last only 6K miles.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
Yes please ! Thats one bad mother (shut your mouth- Jus talkin bout shaft ! lol
This one has promise It just needs Batification I can picture that can you see it?
Old 12-09-2010, 03:38 AM

I've liked the HHR ever since it came out in 2005. Everyone at my work tells me how ugly they think it is (besides a few people). I like the looks of it, I think it's better than what a typical, plain car looks like. The HHR's got a bit of a personality to it, you know. Now, I hate the way the PT Cruiser looks. People say, "Well, how can you say that? Your car is just like a PT Cruiser, and I'm like, "Uh, no it's not. Maybe a little bit, but not that much." I have to say that I think the Nissan Cube and the Nissan Joke rank pretty high up there for me in how ugly they are, but then again, someone else might really like the way those cars look. At least they're unique, and not just a plain vanilla 4 door nothing special car. So it just goes to show that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder.'

Quick Reply: HHR Named one of Ugliest Cars for 2010