General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

hhr panel aa5?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 02:03 PM

Never mistake rare with valuable. It rarely adds up that way.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
Why, they're butt ugly!! Windows suck!
Well I got the hhr used. I love the panel but not the HUGE blind spot. Plus my girlfriend has to drive it and well lets say she's not the best driver. So I wanna avoid the wreck. Plus I think it looks cool. And I wouldn't care if the back windows worked or not.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:55 PM

I'll trade you my "window" rear doors for your panel rear doors...mine is black though, don't know if your up for painting or having them painted Silverstone. My 06 only has 3300 miles on it & I want to convert it to a panel. A meet halfway for both of us would put us at about the St. Louis area (give or take). Let me know if you're interested!
Old 03-21-2009, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by GrotesqueFetus6
Well I got the hhr used. I love the panel but not the HUGE blind spot. Plus my girlfriend has to drive it and well lets say she's not the best driver. So I wanna avoid the wreck. Plus I think it looks cool. And I wouldn't care if the back windows worked or not.
I hope you added some blindspot mirrors!! A must, especially when changing lanes on the highway!! GM makes a set but the 2" round ones work great, a couple bucks at most autoparts suppliers. Also, set the mirrors out as far as possible. The only real problem is backing out of some parking spots........almost impossible. Just avoid those type of spots and you should be fine. You get accustomed to it pretty quick!
Old 03-21-2009, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by hyperv6
Never mistake rare with valuable. It rarely adds up that way.
true true. People still call it a PT Cruiser....so I guess it doesn't matter anyway...
Old 03-21-2009, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by jeffs396
I'll trade you my "window" rear doors for your panel rear doors...mine is black though, don't know if your up for painting or having them painted Silverstone. My 06 only has 3300 miles on it & I want to convert it to a panel. A meet halfway for both of us would put us at about the St. Louis area (give or take). Let me know if you're interested!
Id have no problem doing that if the meeting point was a little closer lol. Hmmm any dents in the door? I would have no problem keeping the doors black cuz I want to paint my hhr black.

The only dent in my door is the passenger side at the very bottom. Its more of a line dent as long as a pinky finger. Can be fixed easy if you painted it black for your hhr .

Send me some pictures to my email.

Bretthutton19@gmail.com

Ill send some to your email also
Old 03-21-2009, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
I hope you added some blindspot mirrors!! A must, especially when changing lanes on the highway!! GM makes a set but the 2" round ones work great, a couple bucks at most autoparts suppliers. Also, set the mirrors out as far as possible. The only real problem is backing out of some parking spots........almost impossible. Just avoid those type of spots and you should be fine. You get accustomed to it pretty quick!
When I got the car it had one of the tinny mirrors on the passenger side and there was what looked to be one on the drivers side. But the drivers side is fine. I couldn't see out the mirrors with the small ones on it. So I took that off. And I just put the mirror far out.

And as far as backing out I double check . And back out real slow. So if anyone is coming they'll honk and ill know when to stop haha not the best way. But it works. Either way I LOVE my hhr. Its my first real new car. So im happy with it. They panel is awesome. That's why I went for the hhr. Its just the fact that my girl friend has to drive it. And yeah I told people about that already :)