General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR on Parking WARS - Philly

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 02:32 PM

HHR on Parking WARS - Philly

Just watched them TAG a White HHR Panel on A&E's Parking wars. The HHR Had Truck TAGS on it and it became a ??? of Truck or Car? Too Funny! The PANEL Was a Commercial Vehical so the driver got his ticket removed! LOL
Old 11-03-2012, 03:06 PM

Saw that too. Be careful up there in the "you've got a friend" state.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:26 PM

I've been to Philly - completely on the other side of the state - I don't even consider it part of PA - It's another world, and doesn't represent PA at all in my opinion. Philly reminds me to much of NY City, New Jersey, DC Etc....
Ain't no city folk over here in REDNECK Country - LOL
Old 11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Founding Member

I have been to Erie a few times. I like that area. Never seen Parking Wars. What's it about?
Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 PM

It follows civil servants (Parkiing Enforcement Agents) while they ticket or boot cars. This season, they added private towing companies. The Philly Agents are quite likable really. If you don't want a ticket, follow the rules!!!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
I have been to Erie a few times. I like that area. Never seen Parking Wars. What's it about?
Public Servants writing parking tickets and booting and towing the innocent citizens illegally parked cars.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
I Live 30 Minutes south of Erie. Erie, has progressively gotten bad over the past few years with Drive by Shootings etc.....It has also grown on Popluation due to an Influx from guess where - YEP Philly. Ughhhhh
Old 11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Founding Member

Been 8 years since I was there. Use to be there every year when we visited the inlaws in Findley Lake, NY. The east side was going down at that time and the west side seem to be on a building spree. I'm sure that has changed now. The areas around Lake Erie and out toward the town of Northeast PA were nice too.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:00 PM

Parking wars featured Brene towing from Staten Island NY which is part of my District.We use them for Towing all the time & some repair work that must be farmed out of the Vehicle Maint Facility.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by afornal
I've been to Philly - completely on the other side of the state - I don't even consider it part of PA - It's another world, and doesn't represent PA at all in my opinion. Philly reminds me to much of NY City, New Jersey, DC Etc....
Ain't no city folk over here in REDNECK Country - LOL
Being a Western New Yorker, I have similar feelings about NYC. However, having spent lots of time in the Big Apple, and having lived in Philly, I can tell you they are horses of different color.

Quick Reply: HHR on Parking WARS - Philly