General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

# of HHR Sightings in California

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by TEB-HHR
I-5 through central valley in CA. is sooooooooo boring
When I lived @ Atwater/Merced area back in '72-'73, the 99 was the most boring and long ride for trips up to San Francisco or down to Fresno. I was stationed at Castle AFB then. At least you had all those town limit slow down areas to grab your attention back then. I haven't been back up there since. I was driving my only chevy back then, a '73 Vega Panel Express. I even had the optional passenger seat in it. I had to get away from that area for medical reasons, allergies. All those walnut, pecan and other orchards were killing me. About the only HHR's I see around here are stock LS and LT models, don't know what happened to the black SS I sat in at the dealers. I can't remember the guy you all know up here with the dragon paint scheme. I've never seen his ride. I think he is JT or something.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by TEB-HHR
I-5 through central valley in CA. is sooooooooo boring
Oh man--I lived in Berkeley for 12 years and know the 5 like the back of my hand...I had the drive down to 6 hours from Berkeley to OC, Kettlemen City was the half way point.

Boring yes, but i did love driving by myself...Once I got Max (or as Don calls him, my albino-bat-dog), he was my driving buddy.

Pappa, you missed seeing JT's Dragon at the CftC gig--there are pix of his ride on the thread I think.

@...feeling the need to go visit her friends in the east bay...