General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR takes a beating

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 02:27 PM

HHR takes a beating

anyone who thinks the HHR is junk should see the beating this one went through.......sorry if this was posted before
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=unRiznb9Xfw
Old 04-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Deceased

Been posted here before, still have the same opinion I did the last time, stupid punks little punks need a good thumpin' out back of the woodshed.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:44 PM

I'd bet that Mommy and Daddy bought that car for them. They should have to walk everywhere until they pay to have it fixed. Kids today are far too entitled. I've worked for everything I have and take good care of my things.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by DoomBuggy
I'd bet that Mommy and Daddy bought that car for them. They should have to walk everywhere until they pay to have it fixed. Kids today are far too entitled. I've worked for everything I have and take good care of my things.
my parents never gave me anything except suitcases on my 18th birthday....to this day(6 1/2 years later) its the best thing that could have happened to me

having a false sense of entitlement and not working for what you have is the worst thing you can teach an adolescent/young adult IMO

but if the kids got killed in the video it would be poor them.... my favorite comedian once said: "the kid who swallows to many marbles shouldn't grow up to have kids of his own"-George Carlin
Old 04-03-2012, 05:04 PM

GM has been working hard on making these new engines Bullet proof but I think they need to make them IDIOT PROOF.

I was laughing hard when they launched it but then I saw the tranny fluid and my ass fell off. These turds need to be neutered. Good luck getting warranty coverage lol.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:28 PM

Glad I don't own a white 2lt with a sunroof or I would have had to run out in the garage and make sure it was not loaded with mud underneath
Old 04-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Platinum Member

Stupid kids - almost as stupid as a guy on another hhr forum that jacked his car up using the oil pan - and wondered why it didn't hold on his bottle jack. It takes all kinds.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Platinum Member

That was totally unbelievable !!! I wonder who and where these idiots are located. It appears like they intentionally wanted to destroy the car. Of course, based on the discussion that I could hear, they didn't seem very bright. But in all, they weren't to concerned about the damage that was done.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:04 PM

Video was made in August, 2009. Chances are the HHR was a rental. At least the gumbos showed their faces for all the world to see...

I absolutely hate this kind of intentional abuse. It's one thing if it's your own vehicle - do with it what you want, but I think it's clear in the video that the HHR did not belong to these idiots.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Krash Kadillak
Video was made in August, 2009. Chances are the HHR was a rental. At least the gumbos showed their faces for all the world to see...

I absolutely hate this kind of intentional abuse. It's one thing if it's your own vehicle - do with it what you want, but I think it's clear in the video that the HHR did not belong to these idiots.
think twice before buying a previous rental

Quick Reply: HHR takes a beating