General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR TomTom icon

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 01:43 PM

HHR TomTom icon

Didn't know if anyone else on here used a TomTom GPS. They recently made the option available for you to change your car icon or make custom ones. I know Garmin did this first, and that's why it took awhile for the others to do it, law problems, etc.

None the less, I drew one up of my black 2LT, and if anyone else wants to use it they can. If you have your software updated so that it will accept car icons, you place it on your tomtom's hard drive in the art > cars folder. It should then show up on your device, if those folders, don't exist, you can create them.

I will eventually make one from kind of a 3/4 top down view so that it "drives" on the 3D map a bit better. But for now, it's just a shot of the back. The red area that surround it, is an alpha channel and the TomTom knows to take anything out that is straight 255 red. It has a white outline on it so that it works on light or dark backgrounds.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
hhr_gps_icon.bmp (17.9 KB, 270 views)
Old 06-08-2013, 06:45 PM

Smile

I just got my TomTom today. Thanks for the icon. Worked like a charm.