General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHR Twilight Zone....

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 10:54 PM
geg

Originally Posted by Gas Man
So Geg the HHR is your first American car? Will the HHR change your mind on American cars, so that you will buy another in the future??
Who can know the future?
I would like to have different cars.
I am interested in Dodge Charger or a Mustang - it is powerful and stylish;
I am interested in VW Transporter - I would have made him "home on wheels";
I am interested in car LEGENDS - unfortunately, it is used only for racing, but most likely it can be modified to get around the city;
I would also like to have a motorcycle, chopper - custom;
I can enumerate a long time.
Unfortunately, I'm not rich. I do not plan their future away, in Russia there is no point.
I'll ride on a car that can afford. And I'll be happy.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Deceased

Well today(yesterday now)we had the annual Christmas tree hunt, and I counted HHR's since I was the passenger for a change. The total from the Kannapolis,Concord,Charlotte,Landis, and China Grove area of NC is 11 confirmed sightings. I had a few repeats since it seemed that everyone was making the rounds of the same tree lots. And I was a good boy and didn't count the two HHR's sitting downstairs slumbering with the Corvairs. P.S. we finally did find the perfect tree after looking at enough of them to reforest the Pacific Northwest.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:47 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by 843de
Well today(yesterday now)we had the annual Christmas tree hunt, and I counted HHR's since I was the passenger for a change. The total from the Kannapolis,Concord,Charlotte,Landis, and China Grove area of NC is 11 confirmed sightings. I had a few repeats since it seemed that everyone was making the rounds of the same tree lots. And I was a good boy and didn't count the two HHR's sitting downstairs slumbering with the Corvairs. P.S. we finally did find the perfect tree after looking at enough of them to reforest the Pacific Northwest.
Lol, that is funny, I came out of Target the other day, and low and behold the HHR's congregated once again! Of course I park in the boonies, but not as far as Anna. Todd (Uma)
Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Deceased

I have noticed that when parking Paddy in the boonies, I attract other HHR's. Today was the day for silver ones, four on the way into Charlotte and two on the way back. This afternoon with Boo Boo out and about there was another Mocha Steel one at the red light. Its not a matter of seeing any in the area I live in, its how many in a given day, there has to be a clump of them in Carolina.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:53 PM

WIchita KS has a few

I parked way back in the lot at a local Target store the other night and when i came out to my HHR there were six parked around me.....so weird but cool mine was the only 2LT
Old 12-23-2010, 07:15 PM

Yeah we had it happen at the Hoover Dam last month. It wasn't so much a gathering but for the first time ever it seemed like I was seeing more HHR's than Prius's for a change which here on the west coast is a rare pleasure. Leaving the parking lot for the new Hoover Damn bridge there must have been 6 of us at one moment in time in that lot.