General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 09:27 PM

I have a question... Im entering as factory stock. Its killing me not to be able to do a thing to personalize my car in any way....arggggggggh. Ya think it would count aginst me if i put on my SS valve stem caps at least??????????
Old 07-10-2008, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by steven&cat
I have a question... Im entering as factory stock. Its killing me not to be able to do a thing to personalize my car in any way....arggggggggh. Ya think it would count aginst me if i put on my SS valve stem caps at least??????????
You will be fine entering the stock class with SS valve stem caps. It's up to the owner of the car to pick the class their car belongs in, but we will give assistance to make sure you are in the correct class, if needed. Can't wait to meet everyone in Branson!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by mizzouHHR
You will be fine entering the stock class with SS valve stem caps. It's up to the owner of the car to pick the class their car belongs in, but we will give assistance to make sure you are in the correct class, if needed. Can't wait to meet everyone in Branson!
I just didnt want to loose points by doing anything, For instance, if some one else in the factory stock class, did nothing, and i had after market caps, that in my mind, would put them ahead of me in the end.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by steven&cat
I just didnt want to loose points by doing anything, For instance, if some one else in the factory stock class, did nothing, and i had after market caps, that in my mind, would put them ahead of me in the end.
Personally I wouldn't score it that way. If anything, I would say it is a nice touch to make a subtle statement. It always drive me nuts at car shows when the judges get really picky on things like that.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:56 PM

I think ill wait till after the judges make there rounds, then ill put them on right there. My first mod done at the first HHR national meet. It coming up fast anyway, I can wait that much longer. Gonna be a lot of fun.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:03 PM

Wifey is getting excited about this
Old 07-10-2008, 10:22 PM

I am getting excited myself!

I have already made a list of things to take and have started putting some of it together!

Have done some extra mods to my HHR. Hoping to get a few extras from the vendors while I am there.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:37 PM

I just got off the phone with Bill & Linda of HHR Boutique, one of our corporate sponsors, finalizing the details!

They've got lots of new stuff for HHRs so I think a LOT of us will be doing mods on site!
Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 AM

Hotel Res made. HHReratage registrationgoing in the mail today see you all there
Old 07-11-2008, 09:26 AM

Name:  HHRConvoy.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  24.6 KB

We're ready to go...

Delivered our registration to Mike personally yesterday...

Be sure to visit www.ExploreBranson.com

Great printable maps and loads of information all about Branson's shows and attractions. You can even order a VERY NICE FREE Vacation Guide mailed to your home.

Check out their GAS REBATE OFFER available when you bring your gasoline receipts to the Branson Tourism Office.

See you all in a couple weeks...

Quick Reply: HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008