General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 09:28 PM

So I keep hearing people making plans for next year? Isn't Nationals moving around from year to year? If so, any word on where next years is yet?
Old 07-27-2008, 09:41 PM

Nationals SHOULD move around...

I agree that Nationals SHOULD move around every year, but from what I understand, area 57 at the Ramada in Branson has been reserved for the last weekend in July for 2009 and 2010. Of course that gathering COULD be something else besides Nationals...
Old 07-27-2008, 09:44 PM

Thanks, Rich. Don't know if I can pull off attending 3 big meets in one year. But I can always hope
Old 07-27-2008, 10:04 PM

Finally home

After being gone for 17 days and attending a grand total of 3 AWESOME HHR events in that time, we are finally back in our own house! Over the past 2 weeks we have met some super people and seen some OUTSTANDING HHR's. This has been our dream trip!

Thanks and kudos to Mike and Bonnie for their hard work. It was great meeting everyone at Nationals and can't wait until Branson next year and the year after.

The Nationals was going to be held in a different place every year but a board vote was made to do it in Branson for 3 years to try to build up a bigger board so that other areas could have the event planned in them. It would be much easier to have a person living in, say, California, do the planning for an event out there or a person in Florida to do planning there. Anyone who is interested in being on the HHRitage board just needs to let Mike know. I personally loved being involved in helping with this event and can't wait until the next one!

Love to all who we've met the last couple of weeks, you are all part of our memorable vacation!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
The Nationals was going to be held in a different place every year but a board vote was made to do it in Branson for 3 years
Good news for me. Definitely going to try to make Nationals II Robin, glad to hear you made it home safe and had the vacation of a lifetime
Old 07-27-2008, 10:10 PM

so...when/where do WE get to see pics?
Old 07-27-2008, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rolyat1955
After being gone for 17 days and attending a grand total of 3 AWESOME HHR events in that time, we are finally back in our own house! Over the past 2 weeks we have met some super people and seen some OUTSTANDING HHR's. This has been our dream trip!

Thanks and kudos to Mike and Bonnie for their hard work. It was great meeting everyone at Nationals and can't wait until Branson next year and the year after.

The Nationals was going to be held in a different place every year but a board vote was made to do it in Branson for 3 years to try to build up a bigger board so that other areas could have the event planned in them. It would be much easier to have a person living in, say, California, do the planning for an event out there or a person in Florida to do planning there. Anyone who is interested in being on the HHRitage board just needs to let Mike know. I personally loved being involved in helping with this event and can't wait until the next one!

Love to all who we've met the last couple of weeks, you are all part of our memorable vacation!
Glad you two are finally home Robin...It was great meeting you & Bob, Can't wait for the next meet when we can all hang out again...whether it be Branson or Cedar Point!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:16 PM

I just found the pics.

some of them

bumper cars, water boats...mini golf...

oh...and some HHR's!

C'mon folks...not all of us are lucky enough to be able to cruise this great land with your awesome cars, so the closest we can get, is to live the cruise through your photos...

PLEASE!
Old 07-27-2008, 10:21 PM

Thanks Mike and Bonnie, Deb and I are home, (10 Hrs). We had a great time and look forward to next year. We will try to get a few more to come from the great state of TN. You guys are super! By the way where can we get the GM produced t-shirts? Also are you going to post any of the photos? Aragon
Old 07-27-2008, 10:53 PM

SENDING OUT A

HUGE THANKS

to MIKE / BONNIE and the ENTIRE STAFF of this summer's HHRitage Nationals 2008!!!

We just got home a couple hours ago and have to say that the organizers and staff put on an amazing show for the first of hopefully many more HHRitage Nationals!!!

What a great bunch of HHR owners and what an incredible display of HHRs from across the country!!!

It was a jaw dropping site to pull onto the event grounds and see the 2 GM Concept Cars at the entrance to the show grounds that were shipped in from Detroit!!!

Weather was beautiful (a bit warm but still could have been a lot worse)...

The location was perfect!!!

Hospitality of the staff made us feel like we were at home!!!

Beautiful HHRs as far as the eye can see!!!

Lot's of new HHR friends were made!!!

Branson was truly HHR Party Town this weekend... For those who couldn't join us, you missed a wonderful bash and you should definitely make it a stop for 2009.

We took over 300+ photos but I'll try to upload a few of my favorites tonite...

Quick Reply: HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008