General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by donbb82
I have our room reserved!
AWESOME!!

We're gonna try to have registration open on November 15th.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:38 AM

I just spoke to the hotel, 1-800-641-4106 speak to Veronica, and they have already taken 20 reservations.

That means the 1/5 of our room block is already taken!

So get those reservations made. While talking to Veronica, I was able to confirm that the room rate, $55, is a flat rate. You can cram as many people in your room as you want!

Thanks all!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:44 AM

Posted this earlier (in another section...didn't see the "sticky"....nothing like getting old...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Just made my reservations.....

Now I will see what interest I can drum up in East Tennessee...(Chattanooga area)

Galladanb over in Gallatin (Nashville area) can probably drag central TN along...)

Dan ??? U there ???

Mike - If I can be any help let me know....never done a car show, but lots of experience with Goldwing Rallies.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:05 PM

Hello all. The hotel looks good. As long as it's clean, we'll only be sleeping in it. My wife and I have been trying to get together with the HHR people, but our schedule always seems to conflict with an event. I am marking this down. We are very interested in this. It's also a big plus that the hotel is pet friendly, since we have a dog we'll probably be taking with us.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:43 PM

Got my room booked also. Always wanted to make the Branson trip. I spent three years at Ft Leonard Wood in the late seventies so it will be interesting to see that part of the country again. Sounds like a good time! I hope to also bring some members from 'Up North'.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:55 PM

Just finished booking our room for the "National." We are also glad it is pet friendly... as Ms. Mattie will be accompanying us! Now the countdown begins.....................................
Old 11-11-2007, 12:22 PM

Well, it sounded like a cool trip so we booked our room for the Nationals.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:40 PM

Great to hear all the interest. We hope to have registration for the event open soon.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:15 PM

We are proud to announce the Official Charity of the 2008 HHRitage Nationals;

Children's Miracle Network of CoxHealth.
LINK

Children’s Miracle Network of CoxHealth is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds and awareness for the medical care of children birth through age 18. Children’s Miracle Network assists children in all types of medical situations– whether from injury or illness.

Unique to Children's Miracle Network of CoxHealth is the fact that 100 percent of all funds raised remains local and 100 percent of funds raised directly benefits the children of the Ozarks!

This Web site contains pictures of "miracle kids" who receive assistance through Children's Miracle Network of CoxHealth. All reside in the local 32 county service area and all believe in miracles! Meet some of our local Children's Miracle Network heroes (video).

How can Children's Miracle Network help my child?
Children's Miracle Network helps kids in five key areas.
  • Children's Miracle Network purchases life-saving equipment for our affiliate and area hospitals, ambulances and schools.

• Children's Miracle Network provides educational programs designed to prevent injury and illness. Programs include "Wasted," an anti-drinking and driving campaign; "HeadsUp," which focuses on prevention of spinal cord and head injuries; "Think First for Kids," a basic safety program; "Shaken Baby" and more.

• Children's Miracle Network also funds Family Care Grants, which provide financial assistance for families whose children have been hospitalized due an illness, injury or accident, or need physical, occupational or speech therapy.

• Children's Miracle Network provides the Special Needs Fund, which offers direct financial assistance for special medical needs that are not covered by private insurance or Medicaid. These include prosthetics, wheelchairs, braces, hearing aids, travel expenses to out-of-town doctors appointments and much more.

• Children's Miracle Network funds the C.A.R.E. Mobile program, which includes two mobile health clinics providing health screenings and immunizations to children who have limited access to health care.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:15 AM

trying to put in at work for time off that weekend to make it out my boo and i will be out for sure. we doing any spl what else is all to be expected?

Quick Reply: HHRitage Nationals July 24-27, 2008